Friday, November 5, 2010

Sweet Blogger Award

Happy Friday Everyone,
I don't have a card for you all today but, I do have a Sweet blogger Award for 5 of you.  It has been very difficult for me to pick only 5 of you since you are all so creative and talented.   All you ladies have to do is to pass the Sweet Blogger award to 5 other talented and sweet bloggers.  This award was given to me by my sweet talented friend Elsa over at Cricut LVR make sure to visit her to view all her great projects click here.   Display your badge proudly:)  Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!
Many Hugs,
Norma




3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your award and to everyone you passed it on to!!!

    Thank you so much for thinking of me to pass this award on too!!! I very much appreciate it and that you did think enough of me!!! Again, thank you so much!!! I'll post it as soon as I can.

    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am truly humbled and honored! Thank you for thinking of me! I am looking forward to spreading the award around, but I know my decision will be difficult as well!
    Thanks again!!! I will display it proudly!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, dear friend ;) You totally deserve it Norma!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It