Friday, April 11, 2014

A Happy Watercolor Thank You Card

  • My Latest Video on a Mini Gift Bag  HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
Hello my crafty friends,
Happy Friday, what are you guys doing this weekend?  We are thinking about buying a puppy:) My son and I would LOVE to get a Teacup Maltese, but we will see.

Today's card is a very simple but a pretty card using the lovely "Happy Watercolor" Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  I hope you enjoy and have a fantastic weekend friends.




I just love this stamp set which you can order from the Spring Occasion Catalog and view HERE . I stamped off onto a sheet a couple of times before I stamped the watercolor image on the layer.


I used Island Indigo as my card base which measures 4-1/4 X 5-1/2 and my white top layer measures 3-1/2 X 5-1/2


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
Click to Order
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox, 
please subscribe below
Enter your email address:





Delivered by

12 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the soft colors and that flower is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous Norma, beautiful colours and the image is lovely, hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the stamps you used!! The colors are so soft and pretty!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Norma. Good luck with the puppy decision too. They are cute dogs. I just started a new Link Party so if you ever want to link some of your beautiful cards, please stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!!pretty colors my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the watercolour effect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love all the colors and the inside of the card is fabulous also. Hope you are off to a grand weekend. If you get a little puppy baby make sure you show pictures.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Norma! Sorry... I've been super busy again.... I'll also be busy this next week... I'm moving one of my boys to Arizona.... Lots to do... lots to do! :O) I did however want to pop in and let you know I've seen your projects this past week and I wanted to tell ya how much I loved your mini gift bag.... such a great idea for a small gift and pretty paper/color too! Owens B-day card is fabulous! I love the banners.... they always add so much to a card! and of course this amazing watercolor card.... I SOOO LOVE IT! Water coloring intimidates me... but you always make it look so easy... one of these days I'll have to give it a try and share with you... I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll be popping in again soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great Norma I love those watercolor papers super pretty flower.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma ~ Oh what a GORGEOUS card! I LOVE the watercolor and the stamped flower image on the top! Okay I cant wait to hear what you guys did! So funny because a dog has been the subject here for sometime ~ your a better mom than me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It