Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals and Promotions

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
Hello everyone,
I wanted to give you some Stampin' Up! promotion updates.

Thank you for taking a peek.  Have a fantastic day and if you missed meeting my cute little lady Staffordshire puppy you can take a look on this Post:) Please stop by tomorrow for a brand new project!


My Paper Pumpkin Kits Available
Don’t forget—we recently added more past Paper Pumpkin kits available for purchase, while supplies last:
  • Seriously Amazing Refill Kit (August 2014; item 136918)
  • Hey, Man Kit (May 2014; item 135878)
  • Glittered Greetings Refill Kit (March 2014; item 135506)
  • Hello to You Refill Kit (June 2013; item 131521)

You can sign up for your monthly kits HERE or you can
purchase these kits at my On-line Store.
A New Photopolymer Stampin' Up! Stamp 
#cardmaking #dawnolchefske #diy #dostamping #papercrafting #stampinup #YoureWonderful #photopolymer
139158 You're Wonderful  Photopolymer Stamp Set Price: $23.95

#cardmaking #dawnolchefske #diy #dostamping #papercrafting #stampinup #YoureWonderful #photopolymer

Weekly Deals
 
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

 

Click to Order

1 comment :

  1. Fabulous deals. Got my catalog yesterday and WOW! so many good things. Fun! Fun!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It