Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Treat Bags with the Cricut!!

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Hello everyone,
A late post to share the Cellophane treat bags I made for my sons class.  I made 35 of these for his classmates and teachers.

I used one of my favorite dies from Stampin' Up! the TopNote and guess what?? I used my Cricut to cut those cute GHOSTS from the Mini Monsters Cartridge!! I know a shocker that I took it out huh? I really need to use it some more I was a little rusty with it LOL!!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!



I made this super simple since the kids will tare into them really quick to get into the candy LOL!!  I also used my PKS to add that cute face.


I cut the Ghost at 2-1/4" and some even at 1-3/4 from the Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 

8 comments :

  1. Super cute, cool and fun!!
    Yiippee on using the Cricut!LOL
    Happy Halloween my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Great job.

    Happy Halloween!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma those are great. Hope you had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so absolutely adorable!! The ghosts are so cute!! What fun treat packages!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! they will love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute treat bags. Love the ghost. Hope you had a fabulous weekend and Halloween my friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful little toppers and adorable ghost. Cricut - whats that LOL! :-) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma ~ LOVE your ADORABLE toppers! Oh my you used my favorite SU die ever!! Plus you used your Cricut too! Mine continues to collect dust! ADORBS and I bet whomever received these LOVED them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It