Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Large Acorn card with the Acorny Thank you Stamp

Hello crafty friends,
I thought I would take a break from Halloween projects and create a Fall card for today.

Ok, I was so eager to make a large acorn card to use with the  "Acorny Thank you"  photopolymer stamp set which coordinates with the acorn punch, when purchased as a bundle you SAVE 15%.  I LOVE this bundle and a must have in my opinion.  I hope you enjoy today's card my friends and got  inspired.

  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
 

To start make sure you trace and cut two acorns.  Emboss the front acorn with the Woodgrain Textured Impression Folder.  Then score the top of stem to create the hinge for the card to flip and adhere with some score tape for durability.


I punched a 2" and a 1-3/4 circle to be able to add the cute acorn on top of the circles.  I then added some gold cording for a little more detail.  I also sponged the large card acorn with some Early Espresso to add some shading.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

7 comments :

  1. What a fabulous Fall card!! Love this big acorn shape and pretty embossing!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! It is so Pretty!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh! This is Fabulous! LOVE your Shaped Card! So Pretty! You've had so many creative ideas... I swear I'm just gonna start stealing them... Ummmm I mean CAS(E) them from you!!! :) Have a Great Night! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaped card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous, Norma!! I love the shape!! The details you added are perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It