Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Jewelry Curvy Christmas Box and South Hill Jewelry

Hello crafty friends,
Today is a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate.  I created a simple and easy Curvy Keepsake Box for a beautiful piece of jewelry from South Hill.  I have become a Independent Artist to sell South Hill Jewelry. 

I will be sharing some jewelry pieces on my blog until I create my new blog for this new ventureStart some of your Christmas shopping with some South Hill Jewelry HERE Check out the South Hill Virtual Jewelry Catalog HERE 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
  • Shop South Hills Design Jewelry HERE

I LOVE how EASY this Curvy box is to put together which makes it for easy mass producing for Christmas gifts.  Order your South Hill Locket over my Online store HERE and add inside the box and all set for a great gift.


A close up of the intricate design of the ornament which the dies are available in the Holiday Catalog


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE or South Hill Jewelry HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)

Click to Order

13 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn:) Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
      Hugs,
      Norma

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is so elegant and gorgeous, Norma!! I love how you decorated it!! It looks amazing!!

    I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my friend!! I'm thankful for our friendship!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my sweet friend! I'm also very thankful for you friendship. Wishing you the a wonderful Thanksgiving with you family.
      Hugs,
      Norma

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! Good luck with your new adventure! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend for you sweet comment and you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
      Hugs,
      Norma

      Delete
  4. this is so beautiful I love it. have a blessed thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend and you also have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Big hugs
      Norma

      Delete
  5. This is so beautiful my friend!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend and you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
      Hugs,
      Norma

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW! This is simply GORGEOUS Norma! LOVE the gold and that delicate ornament die! I really want to order that one... I just have to see how my budget is.... cuz I really, really like it! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful design for a little gift box or ornament. So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful box! Good luck on your new venture!
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It