Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spiral Felt Flower Pin Video

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I have a video to share where I created a Felt Flower Pin using the Spiral Flower Originals Die from Stampin' Up! To see more videos, please make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so I can make more videos for you.

These flower pins are perfect for gifts or to simply use on your own bags, jackets, scarves or anywhere your little heart desires:)  If you decide to make these felt flower pins please make sure to tag me on Instagram #pinkblingcrafter or leave me your link below in the comments.  You may purchase the die HERE and enter item#129379Enjoy the video and have a fabulous day!
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

Watch the Spiral Flower Pin VIDEO Below 
or over my YouTube Channel
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)

Spiral Flower Originals Die by Stampin' Up!
Spiral Flower Originals Die129379
Price$18.00
Create 3D flowers simply by cutting out a spiral, then rolling it up. This die and the Big Shot make it simple to cut out many spirals.

* Unfolded spiral: 3-1/2" x 4"
* Use with Big Shot

Big Shot by Stampin' Up!
Big Shot113439
Price$110.00
Say hello to your crafty friend—the Big Shot. It's a manual, multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items. It's

* Portable; no electricity required
* Includes Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platfo

Click to Order

2 comments :

  1. Great Video Norma and they are all so Pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the felt flower you sent to me on my sweater. Hope all is well with you my dear friend. I am so looking forward to the new catalog. Have a fabulous day.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It