Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Wedding"

Hello My Crafty Friends,
WOW! Thursday already where does the time go?  I have another WOW!! can you guys believe that this is my first "Wedding Card" I know crazy right? but, frankly it's been such a long time that I've attended a wedding so I've never had the need for one:)  OK, so the reason I made this card was to change it up a little for me and to display the beautiful emboss folder called "Flower Garden" available in Stampin' Up's! SUMMER MINI catalog which is coming to an END August 1st:( I also used a Sneaky Peak of a "NEW" emboss powder coming out September 1st called "Pewter" OMG!! you guys I think this is going to be my FAVORITE emboss powder to go to it's just gorgeous!! I guarantee YOU are going to LOVE it and must get it when it comes out for ONLY $4.75 {Hint Hint: perfect for those Christmas Cards} the same cost as all of our other wonderful COLORS.  Another favorite thing of mine is the Shimmer Paint {Champagne Mist} for $5.95 which goes a long way and can be used for making your own spritz!  Guys, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to order Stampin' Up! products and would LOVE a catalog, please send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to send out the Holiday Mini Catalog to YOU!! If you already have a relationship with another demonstrator, I'm sure they can get one out to you as well. You definitely do not want to miss this catalog release!!! I will also enter into the following challenges: scrapbookaholicbyabby-anything goesDecoratetocelebrate-Wedding, shower,Casestudychallenge#53-Style{Lately it's been simply and less. Thank you for visiting and until next time, Enjoy!! 
Hugs,
Norma
Sneak Peak "Pewter" emboss powder LOVE LOVE it!!!
Flower Garden emboss Folder used along with the Shimmer Paint on the emboss part.  Use a dauber to daub on top of the emboss image easy peasy! I hope you can see the shimmer
I wish you could feel the embossed "sentiment and see it in person it's gorgeous looking!

The inside of the card{click for larger view}
Stampin' Up Supplies!
Curly Cute Stamp Set #120510 {favorite of mine}
Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
"Flower Garden" Emboss Folder #123113 Summer Mini
Shimmer Paint {Campagne Mist} #116806
Whisper White Satin Ribbon #114616
Emboss Powder "Pewter" #124114 available Sept 1st
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Sponge Daubers #102892
Emboss Buddy #103083
VersaMark #102283
Powder Pals #102197
Big Shot #113439
Heat Tool#100005
Stamp-A-ma-jig #101049
Sentiment inside is from Occasional Quotes Hostess set {retired sorry}
Product Suggestions of the Day:






Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die123113
Price$7.95
The Floral Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder lets you create instant floral masterpieces all year round! The deep embossed look adds interest, dimension, and texture on single layers of card stock and Designer Series Paper. Folder coordinates with the Beyond the Garden suite and measures 4-1/2" x 5-3/4".

Powder Pals - by Stampin' Up!
Powder Pals102197
Price$19.95
Our Powder Pals set was specifically designed to make returning embossing powder and glitter back to their containers neat and easy. The built-in funnel gives you greater control of embossing powders and glitter. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it! Set includes 2 trays and a brush.

■ Large tray size, 10" x 14" x 1"; small tray size 6" x 8" x 1"; both sizes have a 1/2" funnel opening
■ Perfect for embossing powder and glitter
■ Comes with a brush for cleanup

Sponge Daubers - by Stampin' Up!
Sponge Daubers102892
Price$10.95
Sponge daubers and stamping sponges make a great team for sponging any project. Daubers slip right onto your finger, giving you greater application control. And with 12 in a package, you can have one for all the colors you use frequently. Small sponges attached to plastic tubes.

■ 12 per package
■ Approximately 1-1/4" tall
■ Great for applying Stampin’ Pastels

Curly Cute - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Curly Cute - Clear-Mount Stamp120510
Price$14.95
An extra curve here and swirl there gives a font the perfectly playful details that can make a greeting spectacular. Give some extra enthusiasm to your message with the salutations in our Curly Cute set. With a handful of phrases for some of the most comm
Set Quantity: 5

30 comments :

  1. This is my kind of card! It's absolutely flawless and fabulous!!Love everything you do Ms. Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, so perfect for a Wedding. I need to make one real soon too, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card, so beautiful, love it. Thank you for stopping at my blog today :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do LOVE elegance, especially for weddings. Great job!
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your card. Whit on white is so striking.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wedding card is elegant looking with the embossing & ribbon added. Thanks for entering Decorate to Celebrate challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer Decorate to Celebrate
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this love the embossing just beautiful thank you for linking with decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant and beautiful! The recipiants will be so thrilled to receive it.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really beautiful.love the embossing and the torn edge.really elegant.tfs and thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NIce wedding card, sister! I love the embossing powder -gotta put on my wish list! :) ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Norma, just a beautiful card! Love the embossed flowers they are so elegant and simple at the same time. Love it!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely gorgeous, can't beat a white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Norma,

    Wow I love your card! Is this the same embossing powder you use on the thank you card you send me? I just love the thanks you. Thanks for my Stampin Up goodies. Love them all!!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an elegant card and so beautiful. Anyone would love to have this card for their wedding.
    TFS!
    cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I'm impressed this is your first wedding card -- it's just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW Norma! I like seeing you step out of your normal comfort zone! This card is GORGEOUS! It's simplicity makes it elegant looking! Good thing I seen this today cause I was thumbing through my catty and saw this folder and wondered about it.... Now that I've seen your card I know I gotta get it added to my WANT list! Which is growing by the second! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Norma, this is just gorgeous! I love the embossing! What an elegant, beautiful wedding card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate, too!

    Lisa
    Decorate to Celebrate GD
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful, elegant card Norma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the white on white - must try it at some point! I like the little bit of shimmer you've added :)

    Ooooh, pewter is one of my favourite colours!!! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So elegant! Love white on white for wedding cards :)
    Thanks for sharing your signature style with us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is beautiful. I love the embossing. Great job!!!
    Followed you over from DTC.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful. White on white is so beautiful and timeless. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful! I love SU! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    come on over:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh such wonderul CAS style - love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness -- STUNNING. The embossing is spectacular. You have such talent, my friend!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the look of the white on white of this card. Visiting from Decorating to Celebrate comment blog hop.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous! Love the shimmer and embossing. coming from DTC hop
    tina
    http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is a gorgeous card. You did a fantastic job. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us. I'm here from the DTC Hop.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful card. I just love that embossing folder. Thanks for sharing. I already follow you but I hopped over from DTC today.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It