Friday, January 6, 2012

"Mustache Balloons"

Hello My Crafty Friends,
Woot Woot it's Friday!! Any fun plans for this weekend ladies? Well, for me I'm taking down all my Christmas decorations and tree.  We usually take all our decorations down after Jan. 6 which is Dia de Los Reyes {Day of the Three Wise Men/Three Kings}this is and Today is also my Brothers Birthday, so I made him this FUN card with Mustache Balloons!!! Fun right? Happy 28th Birthday brother Love you!!!! I'm also entering this into the Case Study Challenge, please stop by and check out the Muse inspired card from Jen!  Have a fantastic weekend and Enjoy my Mustaches!!!
Hugs,
~Norma~
Still need a Occasions Mini Catalog and you don't 
have a SU Demonstrator. Just send me your address 
via email and I will get one to you ASAP! Enjoy
Love those MUSTACHES!! I stamped them 
then used my snips to trim them.
I used our Journal marker to make strings and 
added a mini brad from the Brights Collection.
The inside of the card. I used the Tasteful Trim Die and more Mustaches. The sentiments are On Your Birthday Stamp Set 
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Many Mustache Stamp #122917 $9.95
On Your Birthday Stamp Set #111664
Loved Ones Stamp Set #125467 Occasions Mini
Pacific Point Card Stock #111350
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
DSP Patterns Stack {Brights Collection} #117155
Journaler Marker #105394
StazOn Ink #101406
Pacific Point Ink #111837
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Mini Brads {Brights Collection} #119740
Tasteful Trim Die #120893
Big Shot #113439
CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 ONLINE FOR ANY STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS
"NEW" Product Suggestions of the Day:
Tea Shoppe - Clear-Mount Stamp
Tea Shoppe - Clear-Mount Stamp125547
Price$27.95
Whatever your tea preference, this delightful, vintage-inspired ten-piece set has a cup just for you. Coordinates with the Modern Label and Scallop Oval Punches and the Chamomile Stampin' Around Wheel. Use the masking technique to stack the smaller tea cups inside one another for a charming effect!
Set Quantity: 10

3/16" Brads - Brights Collection - by Stampin' Up!
3/16" Brads - Brights Collection119740
Price$6.95
These great brads are so easy to use! Just use a hole punch, insert the brad, and you’re done.

■ 4 mm head; 7.5 mm shank
■ Approximately 120 brads per container
■ Approximately 20 each of 6 colors
■ Use to embellish cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts
Many Mustaches Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Many Mustaches122917
Price$9.95
Masculine-themed and completely irresistible, this unique stamp is perfect for Father's Day -- or any day! Use it for large gift tags, scrapbook pages, and cards. Guaranteed to bring a smile!
Set Quantity: 1

Loved Ones - Clear-Mount Stamp
Loved Ones - Clear-Mount Stamp125467
Price$25.95
Get creative with family-friendly projects using this eclectic twelve-piece set. Features a pleasing mix of alphabet fonts and styles. Makes creating birthday cards for family members a snap! Perfect for family history enthusiasts who love to scrapbook.
Set Quantity: 12
CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 ONLINE FOR ANY STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS

17 comments :

  1. So clever!! I love it!! This card is adorable!! Happy Birthday to your brother.

    Good luck taking down the tree, so much work!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the balloon theme and the zigzag border, and the way you made the inside match. That's a thing I tend to neglect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooo cute! Who would have ever thought to use mustaches as balloons -- I like it!!! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Great idea! Love the inside of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really a cute card for your brother he will surely love it for sure. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and clever! What a great idea- I love it! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the most creative way I have ever seen this stamp get used! I love it!!! Great color combo too!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH... that turned out soooo stinkin' CUTE! What a clever way to use that mustache! I LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! That is so funny and cute, mustache balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HeHe! This is so super fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dear friend! Love love love your card. Especially the vibrant colors. Your brother is definitely going to love it. I also plan to get all my Christmas Decor put away. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute idea - I'm your latest follower, found you after you visited my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Cute!!!LOL
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this is super fun!!!! I would never have thought to use mustaches! You clever, clever lady! This is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a creative card! Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It