Friday, March 23, 2012

"Summer Smooches"


Hello Friends,

Happy Friday!! Thank you for all the Get Well wishes for my son:) He is doing a little better but he is so anxious to go back to school.  He has been out all week and he sure misses his buddies! 

 
Oh boy!  I do have a "Sneak Peek" for you on all of the Summer Smooches products that will be in Stampin’ Up!'s "NEW" Idea Book and Catalog on June 1, 2012.  You will have the chance to start to order it on April 1, 2012.  The Designer Paper is adorable along with the stamp set I used on today’s card!! 


Check out the envelope I made using the Diagonal Scored Plate. Isn't it fantastic!! Move over boring white envelope there's a "NEW" designer envelope in town. Hee Hee!! Thanks for visiting.  Have a fantastic weekend!!!
Challenges:
The sentiment was heat embossed with Black emboss powder.  The small circles were punched with the 1/2" circle from the Summer Smooches DSP.    
CUTE right? I love how it turned out:)
The yummy envelope was created using the 
"NEW" Diagonal Score Plate that fits on top of 
our Simply Scored Tool.  I popped up the vase and 
the flowers with some Stampin' dimensionals.  
CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 ONLINE FOR 
ANY STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS!
Summer Smooches Products Available April 1, 2012
InLinkz.com
CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 ONLINE FOR 
ANY STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS!
Thank you for shopping with me!!
Hugs,
Norma

22 comments :

  1. Great looking card. I love the white background since that red pops on it.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!!! Love the fresh CAS look!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty- great CAS design :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work Norma
    What a pretty card Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma ~ how FABULOUS is this card! The papers do look so PRETTY! I am so glad Mr. Pimentel is feeling a little better! There is nothing worse when our little ones don't feel good! Healthy thoughts coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally pretty CAS card Norma...
    You are awesome...
    Have a super weekend my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful clean card.Love the bold colors.Great matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card its sooooo pretty Norma. Going on vacation. Leaving saturday morning but will be back the following Saturday or Sunday. Hugss Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad he's feeling better!
    Oh wow, your card is gorgeous! So pretty!
    You know I keep meaning to ask you about your photos, they always look so prefect!! So you use special lighting?
    Hope you have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Norma!! I love this card!! I was also so happy to hear that the diagonal plate will fit the Martha Stewart score plate!! I am going to wait till the new catalog comes out! Great job on the card! karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Norma - sometimes nothing beats 'clean and simple'. Glad your son is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, I really love the DP with your vase of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute Norma!! Great colors and fun little vase and awesome sentiment:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Happy to hear your little guy is doing better! :o) Such a PRETTY CARD! I LOVE those colors... They really are very summery! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My friend, such a beautiful card! The white background is great because it showcases all of the great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Norma, Wonderful card, so bright and cheery! Great CAS design. Can't wait to see the new catalog. YAY!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! I love the diagonal and I love how it stands up! Fabulous matching envelope too!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so colorful and super cute! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that blue pattern paper and the red against the white is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card, I love the colors and matching envelope! Thanks for joining us as CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a happy card AND envelope! I love how it turned out, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It