Friday, June 15, 2012

World's Greatest Dad....

Check out my Honorable Mention
card HERE and at Dynamic Duos!

Happy Friday Friends,
WOW! Fathers' Day is Sunday and I still need to go buy a little something for hubby and my dad! Yikes!!  I was able to create this card for a some challenges below. I only have three more cards and I'll be all done!  I know a little procrastination on my part:)

Today's card also features some "NEW" Stampin Up! products available now!  You can check out these products and more at my on-line store HEREThank you all for visiting and have a fantastic weekend!!!

These are the challenges I entered:
Case Study Challenge - See photo challenge Below
Colour Q -See photo challenge Below
Cards for Men -Father's Day
Creative Cutter Room - Father's Day
Fantabulous Cricut - Father's Day
Craft Spot by Kimberly - Father's Day
Celebrate the Occasion - Father's Day

 I used a 2" X 2-1/2"  DSP and scored it at 3/8 to be able to fold the collar.  I cut about 1/2" to the center to be able to fold the collar towards the center.  I hope it made since if not I can totally made a video on this card or how to create this tiny shirt:) 
The stamp set on this card is Best Dad Ever item#120681 and the a La Carte stamp Worl'd Greatest item#126270 which you can use for any card really!! The embossing is the "NEW" Chevron Emboss Folder and the Designer Series Paper is Twitterpated.  OMG! I also used the CUTEST punches pack to create the tiny pocket "Little Labels Punch Pack" LOVE thess tiny punches.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps-Best Dad Ever, World's Greatest
Paper-Twitterpated Designer Paper, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Tools- Big Shot, Chevron Emboss Folder
Accessories- Mini Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals
Inks- Night of Navy
Join my team HERE and shop for your
Stampin' Up!products HERE!

Product Suggestions of the Day
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper


Twitterpated Designer Series Paper125406
Price: $10.95
Celebrate love and romance with the wistful patterns, colors, and designs in this paper. A fun addition to nearly any project! 12 sheets total; 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs. Acid and lignin free. 12" x 12". Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White.
Little Labels Punch Pack


Little Labels Punch Pack126881
Price: $16.95
Diminutive labels make great frames for tiny accents and stamp images. Punch a bunch and keep them on hand for easy use





World's Greatest Wood-Mount Stamp Set


World's Greatest Wood-Mount Stamp Set126270
Price: $9.95
Reminiscent of vintage circus advertisements, this stamp set provides a fun sentiment for highlighting the accomplishments of all of the great people in your life! Wonderful for scrapbook pages. Coordinates with the World Spectacular Suite.
Join my team HERE and shop for your
Stampin' Up!products HERE!

Thank you for visiting friends!!
Hugs,
Norma

26 comments :

  1. Congrats on your honorable mention, that is so exciting!

    What a super fun card, loving the tie!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT card! Perfect masculine card!
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your masculine card...shirt pp is soo pretty !! have a nice weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my friend!!!AND a Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Masculine card.Love the chevron embossing and shirt.Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Norma!! I have been meaning to visit you!! :-) Very cute DAD card indeed! I just love it!! Hope all is well.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination of colors and patterns. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 cute! Thanks for joining CTO's Father Day Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Norma! It's always so hard to come up with a man card and you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Norma wow love that paper on the shire super cool. Great father's day card. hope you enjoy your weekend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Father's Day card.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great Dad's card! I love it, I would love to watch a video on the shirt. I am totally a visual learner.

    BTW thank you so much for all of your visits to my blog. I really appreciate every one of them.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card for your dad, Norma, he will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing you card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great manly card! I have such a hard time with man cards :)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so cute Norma with the shirt and tie. Hope you have a great Father's Day weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looking card, love the look!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)
    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS, Norma and wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love all the details :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Nice papers on this! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the little shirt! How clever! Thanks so much for playing at ColourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Norma ~ okay I LOVE the paper you used for the shirt! I tis so DAD material! How PERFECT! Oh that embossing folder just got added to my wixh list ~ YIKES ~ that list keep growing! I bet whoever got this card LOVE it! No worries about being a little behind ~ Ialways am! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm just loving that chevron embossing folder!! What a fun FD card :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully done, I love the patterns with the embossing! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brilliant card! Love it! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ok...this is one of the coolest dad day cards I have seen so far!!! I just LOVE all the different elements and the shirt...WOW! Thanks for playing the A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is super nice and clean- sweet! Great Fathers day card
    Thank you for joining us at the Creative cutter room challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    Ps. You still Have time to enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It