Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stampin' Up! Stippled Blossoms 2-step Stamping Card

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE

Hello Friends!
I hope you stopped by yesterday and read about all the Stampin' Up! promotions happening this month! If you missed it you can check it our HERE!

My card for today is using the "Stippled Blossom Stamp Set"  which is a 2-step stamping stamp set.  I absolutely LOVE heat embossing and I thought the "En Francais" background stamp would be really pretty to use for this card.  

I created this card with the Case Study Challenge #131 and the  Inspirational card in mind which is below. This card makes for a great Mother's Day card don't you think?


I used the BEST tool before heat embossing all over the Crumb Cake the tool is the "Embossing Buddy" I also stamped the "En Francais" Background stamp with VersaMark and using the Whisper White Emboss Powder and heat embossed the background. I also rounded the corners of the top layers. Don't forget to buy your favorite products from my on-line store HERE.

A close up photo so you can see the 2-step stamping on the flowers. Typically you would use a light color on the base and a dark color on top of the flower.  I used Real Red for the bottom and Cherry Cobbler for the top.  I also used one of our large pearls for the center of the small flower.


Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
Stamps- En Francais, Stippled Blossoms, Friendly Phrases, Inks- VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Summer Starfruit,  StazOn Black, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tools- Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy,  Accessories- Large Pearls, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Product Suggestions of the Day
Embossing Buddy - by Stampin' Up!
Embossing Buddy103083
Price$5.95
If you are going to do any embossing, you’ll love this tool. It helps keep unwanted flecks of embossing powder or glitter from sticking to the paper. Or, rub the Embossing Buddy over the surface of a bold image stamp to help it accept ink evenly.

* Approximately 3" x 1-1/2" anti-static fabric pouch
* Works great on all kinds of paper and other surfaces
Heat Tool
Heat Tool129053
Price$29.95
Our electric heat tool gives you the right amount of heat for any technique. Great for use with embossing powder and Heat & Stick powder.
• A slim, sleek design makes it easy-to-hold.
• 2 heat settings give you full control.
• Use low for drying ink and high for heat-setting Stampin' Emboss Powder and Heat & Stick Powder.
Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Stippled Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set126747
Price$18.95
Two-step stamping is so easy to do--and the results are spectacular! Just stamp the base image, then position and stamp the overlay image. It's that simple. This ten-piece set lets you make old-fashioned roses--for all of your feminine and vintage projects.
Set Quantity: 10
Click to Order

14 comments :

  1. morning my friend!! another GREAT card design!!! love the stamps and the gorgeous colors!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful card! the stamped flowers are beautiful! Off to check out what I missed yesterday!

    Have a great day!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...love the colours you chose to use together...so pretty! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and stamping. Love this Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Norma~ Love your take on your card, it's a perfect Mother's day card.. Great stamp set....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossed background is GORGEOUS!Love the pears that you added on your Beautiful flowers.
    Have a Wonderful Day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card, Norma!! I love the beautiful design and the stamps you used!! Absolutely fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO PRETTY! Love those colors...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - this is gorgeous. Love those flowers - the background is wonderful. Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Norma ~ GORGEOUS! I just LOVE the colors you used for those BEAUTIFUL flowers! That combination on white is so dang PRETY! Then the embossing on Kraft ~ PERFECT too may I add! Simply another stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love the pops of color against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and flowers are my favourite..love these so much..colours are so so pretty..fabulous card my friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NOrma, this is GORGEOUS! The colors are fantastic and just pop:) So pretty!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It