Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Beautiful Butterfly in Gold

  • My Latest Video on a Thank You card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog HERE
    Hello friends,
    WOW! it's Friday and I'm loving it:) I hope you are all keeping warm and dry and have great plans for the weekend.  

    OK, so gold has been all the rave these days and so I thought I would jump on the trend and showcase the New Stampin' Up! "Gold Foil Sheets" along with the "Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die" Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!


    Challenges


    I embossed the butterfly with the with the Delicate Design Textured Impressions embossing folder which created the line across the butterfly which I will replace since the line is really bugging me errr... 


    I little tip about using the Hexagon Die:  use some wax paper 
    with the die before passing it through the Big Shot and the die 
    cut will  come out nicely. A tip I saw on Pinterest:)



    Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my On-Line Store HERE


    Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card 

    Click on each to view
    Click to Order

    17 comments :

    1. Your card is simply beautiful Norma, I always love black yellow and white together and yours is no exception. Super cute butterfly
      Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
      DIANA L.
      dianamlarson.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Stunning take on the sketch!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is stunning, it just pops off the screen...so pretty!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is stunning, it just pops off the screen...so pretty!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Gorgeous card - love the black and gold! WOW! Have a great weekend.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Stunning & Beautiful!! Love the color combo & Butterfly!!
      Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
      Migdalia
      *Crafting With Creative M*

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you ladies for the lovely sweet comments! Enjoy your weekend:)
      Hugs,
      Norma

      ReplyDelete
    8. Beautiful card-love the color combo:) The butterfly is gorgeous and just may need to consider that hexagon die-so fun!
      TFS!
      Sherrie K

      ReplyDelete
    9. Now that looks amazing Norma! I love the color combo.. the Gold adds a touch of elegance! You also made me laugh when I read about the line on the butterfly! LOL I would have done the same thing... How funny we crafters are! LOL Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Gorgeous Norma! Thanks a bunch for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion!! SMiles, Jill

      ReplyDelete
    11. Love the use of gold foil sheets! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Very classy, love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Gorgeous and classy! Love the texture on the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

      ReplyDelete
    14. I love your color combination. Great job. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Norma ~ Well this card is simply STUNNING! I LVOE the details and oh the colors just won me over ~ hence the Steeler country colors! LOL! Beautifully done as always! Get ready for my stalking!

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It