Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Challenge at Decorate to Celebrate



Hello Friends,
Welcome to another Decorate to Celebrate Halloween Challenge!  We are asking you to create Halloween Decorations for your Halloween Party and link them over at Decorate to Celebrate HERE, Have Fun!

Before I get to my project for today, I really have to share my night out with one of my sisters and niece , we went to see Carrie Underwood at the Staples Center and OMG! her voice is AMAZING!!  My sister  and I are becoming concert junkies LOL!! We would love to go see Lady Gaga and Pink again this year so she is in charge of looking for tickets and my finger are crossed:)

Today's project is a start to a mini Halloween Scrapbook which would be perfect to give to the host of a party you might be attending this year.


On these two pages I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch to create the banner and embossed it using the Spider Web Emboss Folder. The bat is from Stampin' Up! which is in the clearance section for $9.99 HERE! The Designer Paper is also Stampin' Up! I also inked up the edges with Early Espresso.

On these pages I use some retired letter dies for the Boo and used some googlie eyes on top.  Notice that cute bat on the circle and layered scallop it's from the Holiday Catalog and the stamp set is called.  I did use the MS goo punch for the border at the bottom. You can purchase your Halloween supplies  from my online store HERE!

Product Suggestions of the Day

Bitty Bat Punch119279
Price$9.59
Catalog Price : $15.95

CLEARANCE SECTION


Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. 
Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die120889
Price$7.95
Decorate each corner of your Halloween projects lovingly with the delicate texture of wispy webs. They’ll invite the creepy crawliest of creatures—and your friends and family—to join you in your fantastically frightening festivities. Coordinate with any of our spooky stamp images for just the right background.
Tricky Treats Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Tricky Treats Clear-Mount Stamp Set126327
Price$14.95
Scare up some Halloween fun with this spooky-cute, four-piece stamp set. It's just the thing for Halloween party invitations, treat bag tags, and more! Coordinates with the Curly Label, Extra-Large Oval, Extra-Large Tag, and 1-3/4" Circle Punches.
Set Quantity: 4
Click to Order

13 comments :

  1. What adorable pages Norma! Love the beautiful papers and stamps! And yes this would made a great hostess gift :)
    Awesome job!
    TFS and have a GREAT hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO's Norma. Wonderful papers and love the goo punch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Norma, love the images except those creepy spiders...
    They freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, these are all BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE the embossing on the banner -- It adds so much dimension and detail!! Superb!! :)

    Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration...

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo and embossed banner..the bats are so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and Fun LO!!Love the banner!Cute!Cute bats!
    Enjoy your day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so awesome, Norma!! I love all of the details you added!! The eyes in boo are so fun!! What a fabulous project :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma ~ I am having a party ~ just kidding I was going to invite you so I get this mini!! LOL! Well I LOVE this whole entire idea! What a GREAT gift to give the host!!! Okay well the pages are just PERFECTION too!you know I LOVe these stamps, paper but the googly eye ~ LOVe them too!

    Oh how exciting for you and your siser & niece! I bet she was AMAZING! Okay you can have ~ don't shoot me Gaga but I will TOTALLY LOVE to see PINK! She just ROCKS! She has the BEST music! I jam to her ALL the time!! Sound like a wonderful night too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the Halloween creations. I just rcvd my SU order with the Halloween Spider Web embossing folder & more. My hubby just finished carving the styrofoam Halloween pumpkin for this yr and I'll post soon to enter in Dec to Celeb Halloween Ch Part 2.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It