Friday, August 17, 2012

Button Buddies meets the Elegant Butterfly

Hello my crafty friends,
Happy Friday Woo Hoo!! I sure hope this weekend is much cooler than last weekend since I would love to play in my craft room:)  What are your plans for this weekend?? 

Today's card is a Make and Take from our Stampin' Success Magazine that we Demonstrators get monthly and all I did was change the colors.  I would LOVE to have you on my team!! If you would like to JOIN Stampin' Up! you can begin HERE.   You may sign up HERE and get a FREE gift!!

Please join me Sunday 19, 2012 to Celebrate our Friend Karen from Little Scrap Pieces Birthday with a Blog Hop and goodies to giveaway!! I can't wait to see you on Sunday!!!


This close up shows the heat embossing on the sentiment also Check out the Elegant Butterfly with the tiny flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack item#118309.  Cute right???
I stamped the Whisper White layer with the Etruscan Elegance Jumbo Wheel {Holiday Catalog pg. 25} with Pink Pirouette for a subtle background.  I punched three butterflies using the Elegant Butterfly punch item#127526
This is the inside of the card in which I used the Button Buddies Stamp Set and the Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pack.  
Stampin' Up! Supplies 
Stamps- Button Buddies, Curly Cute, On your Birthday{retired}
Inks- Versa Mark, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive & Soft Suede Markers
Paper- Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade, Polka Dots Parade, Subtles DSP Stack
Tools- Heat tool, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Shape Punch Pack, Paper Snips
Accessories- Stampin' Up! Rhinestones, Mini Glue Dots


Product Suggestions of the Day
3/16" Brads - Subtles Collection - by Stampin' Up!
3/16" Brads - Subtles Collection119738
Price$6.95
These great brads are so easy to use! Just use a hole punch, insert the brad, and you’re done.

■ 4 mm head; 7.5 mm shank
■ Approximately 120 brads per container
■ Approximately 20 each of 6 colors
■ Use to embellish cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper crafts

Elegant Butterfly Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch127526
Price$15.95
Use this punch with the elegant Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set for perfect coordination
Click to Order

18 comments :

  1. Hi Norma! Love, love this card. The colors are so perfect together. The butterflies and the flowers inside, adorable!! It reminded me that I have a wheel from StampinUP! as well, I am going to see if I can find it and give a go!!

    Have a great weekend!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Norma!!! Love the soft colors!!
    LOVING the new blog look also!!!
    TFS and Happy Friday!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so beautiful, lovely colors and pretty butterflies..have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Norma! - love the color combo very soothing.....
    TFS - enjoy your crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, your card is beautiful! Love those butterflies and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.love the butterflies and colors.Your work always perfect and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the colors and the Inside looks great:) your cards always look so neat and perfect TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Norma..colours are so soothing and pretty. Thanks for visiting my blog n for your sweet comments !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. Love the colors. LOVE IT!!!!
    Gerda.
    Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card along withthe colors. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty love the pink and green! love the new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!!Lovely colors and the punches are beautiful!Love the NEW Look!
    Have a wonderful weekend my lovely Friend!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Norma. Your card is beautiful. I love the inside and the outside. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color combo and the design! Great job Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you my sweet friends for your lovely comments and time:)
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Norma ~ this card is just ELEGANT and so GORGEOUS! The colors and the butterflies are simply BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that you added those CUTE dainty flowers to them! I just can't say enough! PERFECT color combination too! WOW! You just do CAS PERFECTLY!!! Thanks for showing the inside too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card, love the banners!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It