Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Poison Halloween Treat Box

Hello crafty friends,
Today is another challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate where you can create anything and enter your project.

I created a cute tiny box perfect for any Halloween treat using the Sweet Haunting Stamp from Stampin' Up! which I used for my Class by Mail.  You can check out the class HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE


This is a tiny 3 X 3 box which would fit loose candy
 or a small candy.


The tag is from the Note Tag Punch which I trimmed and 
rounded the corners to make it fit for this box,

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


The Sweet Haunting Class by Mail
$45 plus $6 Priority shipping US only
Add the Note Tag Punch for an additional $18
Deadline to order is- October 7th
Read more details HERE
Click to Order

8 comments :

  1. What a fabulous treat box for Halloween!! Love that Spider web Doily!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Norma these are beautiful boxes and I like your idea
    about putting sweets in them.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant boxes Norma, love the images, smashing idea, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend!! I'm back and trying to catch up on all of your gorgeous projects I've missed (I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with emails as I check them out!!) :)

    What a fun treat box this is!! Perfect for Halloween treats!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It