Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Spooky Bakers Treat Box for DTC Challenge #109

Hello crafty friends,
Today is a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate which is Anything Goes... Head on over and enter you project.

Today's project is a super easy treat box that you can make in no time for a class or co-workers.  I used the Bakers Box Thinlits Die along with the New Among Branches Stamp set available in the Holiday Catalog.  Enjoy today's project!
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

To create this Bakers Treat Box you will need two  6-1/2 X 8-1/2 sheets to run through the Big Shot and using the Magnetic Platform makes it pretty easy since the magnetic Platform keeps the die from moving.  After the die cutting the box is SUPER SUPER easy to assemble.


OK, so the box is not very Spooky after I added those tiny flowers, but hey I liked it and still thought I'd post it:) I really love how a circle and a scallop look layered don't you?

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. I love the green and how it pops off the blk so awesome. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project, I like the black flowers perfect for Halloween .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous my friend!! I love the pretty green lace!! It looks fabulous against the black!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little treat box! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute and fun treat my friend!! Love the addition of the green.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CUTE Treat Box Norma! Fun seeing all the Halloween Projects! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love that green lace! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It