Sunday, January 13, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin, A Magical Paper Escape every Month!!!

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on How to: Un-Mount Wheel Stamps HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE

Hello Friends!
I'm finally home and even though I had a blast and got fully energized with creative juices from Stampin' Up! Leadership, I'm really glad to be home and see me two men!

Do you want to escape for 30 minutes and create with Stampin' Up!'s "NEW" My Paper Pumpkin? Read all the details below!

IT'S A MAGICAL PAPER ESCAPE EVERY MONTH!


Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!

I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .

I come to your door each month . . .

I come in a sweet box . . .

All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
How to get Get Started 
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click on Get it. When asked for a demonstrator please choose me Norma Pimentel from Palos Verdes, California.  

Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!

Friends when you sign up and are asked for a 
Demonstrator please choose me, Norma Pimentel from 
Palos Verdes, California ID#2080316.
  
The first 10 to sign up today Jan. 13 will get a FREE gift
 from me.  Please make sure to email me letting me know 
you signed up!!  

Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
  • Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
  • We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.  
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit please make sure to add me your demonstrator Norma Pimentel from Palos Verdes, California. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)   
  • There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
  • Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You Order

  My Paper Pumpkin sign up today!

Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!


Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It