Thursday, April 4, 2013

Woot Woot FREE Stampin' Up! Shipping and "New" Colors

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
  • NEW promotions SAVE 15%- 50% TODAY HERE
Hey friends!
Today I have a couple of "NEW" annoucements from Stampin' Up! but, Please stop by tomorrow for my new project, in the meantime please keep on reading for the exciting Stampin' Up! News!!

Stampin' Up! will be having FREE SHIPPING this weekend April 6th to April 8th which means NO $6.95 shipping (excludes expideted orders)  So start jotting down  your FAVORITES for this weekend!

Also check out the "NEW" Refresh Colors from Stampin' Up! on what is  staying and going!  If you have your favorite colors NOW is the time to order since they do go really FAST.....  You can start your order TODAY by Clicking HERE.


The Color Refresh Chart 



 
I'm super excited for some NEW colors such as the
Smokey Slate and Soft Sky as some returning colors such as Crushed Curry and how about some of my Favorite In Colors
such as Wisteria Wonder and Pool party these are just some
of the new. returning and staying colors! Remember if to order your favorites that are going away.  Also don't forget to check out our New Photopolymner Stamps HERE
 
Well my friends, thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out my new project tomorow!!
 
Have a fantastic day!!

Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It