Monday, June 3, 2013

Stippled Blossom in Crisp Cantaloupe



  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the New Wood-mount cases and Video HERE
  • Check out  the NEW Catalog HERE


  • Hello Friends!
    Did you all have a great weekend? We sure did and it sure flew by too fast.  I hope you got a chance to check out my card from Saturday showcasing the New In Colors,  you can check out that card HERE.

    Today, I have a card showcasing the Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder and a couple of the New In Colors.  I'm also entering this card in to the Cas(E) this Sketch.  Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic Monday!! 

    A reminder that today is the last day to order from the Retiring List HERE.

    I used the Stippled Blossom Stamp Set and stamped the 
    flower with Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.


    I love this NEW In Color " Crisp Cantaloupe" and the Baked Brown is like the new Kraft color or Crumb Cake for me:) Notice the beautiful embossing on the background it's the New Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder.

    Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
    Stamps- Stippled Blossom, Inks- Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral,  Papers- Crisp Cantaloupe, 
    Baked Brown, Very Vanilla, Tools- Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot, 
    Bitty Banners Dies, Hearts a flutter Framelits Dies,  Accessories- Pearls




    New Product Suggestions of the Day
    Magnetic Platform
    Magnetic Platform130658
    Price$39.95
    The new BFF of your Framelits and Edgelits! Exclusive magnetic platform to hold your Framelits and Edgelits in place when you cut
    Hexagon Punch
    Hexagon Punch130919
    Price$15.95
    Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of Cardstock that has been punched over a coordinating Cardstock for a reverse effect. 
    Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
    Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder129984
    Price$7.95
    Folder: 4-1/2" x 6-3/8". Coordinates with the Mosaic Madness Stamp Set and Quatrefancy suite. Textured Impressions Embossing Folders emboss a single sheet of paper and make deep impressions. Use with the Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and the Multipurpose Platform.
    Click to Order
    You can also following me on these social
    medias by clicking on each icon:)

    Follow on Bloglovin

    13 comments :

    1. Lovely card, gorgeous colours an love your design, Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a gorgeous card Norma! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors and GREAT take on the sketch!!
      Another awesome card!
      Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT Monday!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Beautiful card Norma.Hope you had a nice weekend and have a great week to come.

      ReplyDelete
    4. So pretty, love the embossing and colours!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Your card is beautiful Norma! I love those colors together! Have a great week! Your friend, Sarah

      ReplyDelete
    6. Great sketch, beautiful flower and embossed background! TFS

      ReplyDelete
    7. Looove this design and gorgeous color!

      ReplyDelete
    8. So pretty! I need to hurry up and get my order in:)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Love this color combo! Sweet, elegant and beautiful!
      Have a wonderful day my friend,
      Migdalia
      ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
      ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
      ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

      ReplyDelete
    10. Just gorgeous, Norma!! The colors are so pretty and I love the embossing!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    11. Norma ~ simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that color combination and the little pearls in the center of the flower! Well my friend my stalking is done and I will never let my visits be this far behind again! Hope all is well with you and your family! Have a wonderful day!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Gorgeous card Norma! The colors are beautiful and I love the embossing!
      Sherrie K

      ReplyDelete
    13. Oh WOW Norma! the color combo looks fabulous and I LOVE your very pretty/Elegant card! Looks wonderful my friend! :o)

      Theresa

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It