Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Birdie Golf Pro

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
Hello everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed your day off for Labor Day! 

Today's card is a awesome one I created for my son's golf instructor for his birthday last week.  I used the Stampin' Up! Blendabilities which are alcohol base markers to color the image. You have to give these markers a try, they come in a trio which makes it super easy to blend colors and color for only $11.95 you can purchase them at my store HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's colored card.



I stamped the sentiment on the Stampin' Up! Label Punch and used my 
paper snips for create the banner. I also used the tiny banner punch on 
the right hand corner for some more interest.


I used the Daffodill Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and 
Skin Tones Blendabilities to color the image from Paper Pretties


A pretty simple and cool card for any golfer!

Holiday Catalog. Get your products in time for holiday giving! Order now.

If you place a $50 order with me this year, you should be your Holiday Catalog in the mail but in the meantime you can view the Holiday Catalog HERE

Place your Stampin' Up! Order 
at my On-Line Store HERE

Stampin' Up! Supplies for today's Card
Click to Order

10 comments :

  1. Awesome card Norma! Your coloring is perfect! I really wish I could use blenders like this AND it turn out nicely...you do such a wonderful job!
    Happy Tuesday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card!! It is such a neat and fun card. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Norma, fab card, love the image and your colouring, just perfevt for a golfer, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Norma!! The image is so fun!! The coloring is beautiful!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super adorable!!!
    GREAT card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card my friend, I love it, This would have been a good one for my hubs last month. you did a super job on the coloring.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the snappy look of it. I have been looking at the holiday catalog online and there are some awesome goodies. I have moved them to the top of my list my sweet friend. HOpe you are having a fabulous day.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful card, any golfer would like to receive this - no jokes about his golf!
    Such a great image coloured beautifully! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It