Monday, September 1, 2014

How to Video: Make boxes with the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE


Hello everyone,
Happy Labor Day! I hope you are all enjoying the day off and crafting up a storm:)  I'm enjoying my day off and trying to catch up on The Walking Dead on Netflix before the new season starts, what are you all up to today?

I wanted to share this Stampin' Up! video on the Envelope Punch Board featured in the Holiday Catalog.  If you haven't checked out the catalog you can view it HERE or on my POST.  





Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


Click to Order

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It