Monday, October 11, 2010

*My Pink Stamper Challenge Winter theme*

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend as I did. My husband and I had a date night on Saturday.  We had some yummy sushi for  dinner and we were also able to catch a movie. We had a good old time!! As for crafting I was able to do some stuff such as these layouts.   The holidays are closely approching and what a perfect way to get my layouts ready for the holidays and enter some fun challenges don't you think?  Robyn, over at My Pink Stamper is having a challenge to create a card, layout, or gift with a winter theme in mind.  click here to visit her blog. Enjoy and have a great Monday!!!!!
12" X 12" layout paper from (atd Christmas Party)
Red photo mat measures 4-1/4" X 5-1/4
white confettie mat measures 4" X 5"
I used snowflakes 3D embelishments

Ribbon from Michael's 
Red border under ribbon measures 11" X 1"
present embelishment from atd Christmas Party pack


I used 3D snowflakes thoughout the layouts


I'm sorry I was having a hard time with the lighting.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave sweet comments:)
Norma






4 comments :

  1. Perfect winter layout! It looks super cold...lol. I made a card for the challenge, please stop by my blog and take a look! I just beacame your newest follower and I can't wait to see whats next! Have a great day!

    hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I enjoyed the blog site. Thanks for coming over to mine. Bookmarking you & following! :)
    I totally got inspired from your LO. I am heading to do a another Winter LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these Lo are just perfect for any winter pictures.. I love the ribbon that you have used... Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! I love the snowflake paper and the ribbon is too perfect! Fantastic take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It