Monday, November 22, 2010

Winner of the Christmas Cards Cartridge!!!!!

Hello my happy crafters,
I hope you all had a fantastic and crafty weekend!!! I was pretty busy with birthday parties to attend but had a blast!!!! The winner was drawn by random.org.  I'm so nervous for all of you!!   Thank you so much for constantly stopping by and commenting.  Your comments really motivate me to get better and be more creative.  I wish I could give all of you something.  I had a lot of fun doing this giveaway so stay tune for more giveaways my friends.


 OK now for the WINNER....................... #42 Monica Flores:
said...Ok my friend you are on my sidebar!
http:simplycricutting.blogspot.com
Thank you Thank YOU!!!



Congratulations to the winner.  Monica,
can you please send me your address so I can send it to you right away.  Thanks have fun with it. Sorry my friends I had a hard time posting the random. org box.  Any advise for my next giveaway as to how to do it.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!


Thank you,
Norma








3 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It