Thursday, December 23, 2010

Twilight Birthday Star!!!

Hello Friends,
I hope you ladies have finished shopping, wrapping presents and baked all the goodies and are relaxing by the warm fire!!!  Well, maybe not  LOL!!! I know I still need to do a few things. Wishfull thinking right? Today, I have a quick birthday card that I made for my niece for her 16th birthday which is today.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY BELLA, LOVE YOU HONEY BUNNY!!!!!!  She is a BIG fan of the Twilight Saga so, what is more appropriate than a Twilight card for her right?  Most of the items that I used for this card were some goodies that I won from Kei over at Crafty Twilight Mom & Serenity Scrappers.  You guys should stop by and check out her blogs!!  Thanks Kei for the goodies.  Happy Shopping and Enjoy!!!
the L's really bug me {just a little crooked but I couldn't remove}
I just have to live with this one!!!




Thank you for stopping by and 
Happy Holidays my dear friends!!!!
Big Hugs,
Norma





11 comments :

  1. She is going to love it!

    Happy Birthday to your niece,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to Love it! I think it looks beautiful..Happy Birthday to your niece Bella..
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! and i'm sure bella will too. I like the twilight saga because of jacob haha
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card especially the colors. You did a great job. Your niece will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes going to love the card and if she doesnt send it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! She wont notice the "l's" I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your niece is going to love it! I still have to finish the fourth book! lol
    Great card Norma!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! You did awesome! hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm can I have one too? That is super cute!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG love this.. totally love this.. I'll have to show my daughter,, she is a big Team Jacob fan!! Can I post over at Craftytwilightmom.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies for your sweet comments. My niece loved the card!!!
    Kei, you can post it on your blog no problem:) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It