Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amour!!

Hello Friends,
Today I have a quick card to share because!! I'm so tired and would like to head to bed early!! I used a Stampin' Up Textured Impressions folder of this gorgeous flower called{Manhattan Flower} I used the Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake card stock.  WOW!! aren't these great card stock names making you crave cake and pie LOL!!!  Enjoy and thank you for stopping by and commenting:) Entered into PPA challenge
A2 size card rounded corners
Cherry Cobbler card stock #119685
Crumb Cake #120953
Textured Impressions {Manhattan Flower}#114517
Oval Scalloped Punch #119856
Oval Punch #119855
Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink #119669
Clearly For You Stamp set #121976
Jewels Basic Pearls #119247
isn't that emboss just gorgeous
Occasional Quotes stamps Hostess set #120142

3D Dimesionals #104430
E-Mail me with any questions
nlpimentel@aol.com
Product Suggestion of the Day:




Sweetheart Treat Cup - by Stampin' Up! 
Sweetheart Treat Cup120435
Price$2.95
Perfectly coordinated with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch, the Heart Treat Cups are the product of choice for all your lovey-dovey projects. Fill Sweethear Treat cups with your favorite treat. Includes 12 cups with adhesive liners.
Full Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up! 
Full Heart Punch119883
Price$16.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

■ New, sleeker body style
■ Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store

31 comments :

  1. Love that embossing folder! Very pretty :D Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very pretty! And thanks for stopping by my page today! I think it is so funny that you are a Stampin Up crafter, because I just started looking into buying some ink through them this week... I've heard the quality is fantastic so I think I'm going to get some as my birthday gift from my hubby, hehehe! Thanks again!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - and you're right the names sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an embosser so bad for my bday coming up so I can make beautiful cards like you. Never been to a Stampin Up party and don't own a thing of their but this folder would be my first purchase!! ;0) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! You're right, I want to bake a pie as we speak! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and lovely! Love your touches, too! Thanks so much for playing at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Em Gee!!! I LOVE that plate!!
    beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Norma

    Girl I love your card! Very Elegant looking.. Thanks for you comment on my blog!
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This the simplicity of this card sis, very nice. OXOX LV Ya ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments - it was so nice to come home and find your encouraging messages. Thanks!

    YOUR BLOG is ADORABLE! I am loving all of your Valentine work. You have inspired me!

    My heart rosette was made from a free template I got at the checkout at Archiver's. If you have access to one, I'm sure they will give you one. If not...I wonder if I can find a way to get a copy onto the computer to share with you. :)

    I am a follower for sure. Thanks for being my new crafty pal! Can't wait to see more!
    <3<3
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Norma! That is gorgeous!! Very simple, but elegant too. I love that embossing! And the sentiment inside is beautiful :) I hope you get a good nights rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, Miss Norma! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Norma - fabulous!! Clean, simple and elegant.

    I love this folder - but we can't get that or Fifth Avenue Floral in the UK!! Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww I love this. The inside is soooo true =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunner! You make CAS look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Norma

    Still say this is really elegant!

    Hey, come check out my blog, I left something there for you (posted on 1-19-11)
    Thanks
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, I love the rounded corners! And the embossing folder is so romantic! TFS, became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think this is beautiful! So simple but, so elegent, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so beautiful love the roses that are embossed in the card. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow very pretty love that embossing. By the way thanks for your nice comments always nice to get feed back. Also welcome to my blog I am so glad to have you as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that flower! This could be a wedding invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card!! I am now a follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That embossing is fabulous! I've not seen that folder before. And the sentiment inside the card is wonderful. I LOVE it! SU has such fantastic products, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the compliment on the Bag. Jess is the one i got it from she did a video for Peachy Keen she is the guest designer this week over there. But you can see her video there or on her site.
    http://www.kinderstampo.com/
    and by the way i got my email on my stampin up order. Thanks so much. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card!
    I'm awarding you with the stylish blogger award. Please check out my blog. http://scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com.

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the rose embossing. The inside is so professional. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime I'm starting out and finally getting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW!!! What an AMAZING card!! I love it!!!!! TFS! :)

    PS - thanks alot! Now I'm half tempted to go make a pie or cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It