Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cupcake Anyone???? Monday Mojo

Hello My Dear Friends,

I hope everyone got a chance to check out the Occasions Mini Catalog! Wasn't there some Yummy stuff?  Didn't you all Love that New cupcake stamp and punch?  I've used it and it's one of my favorites!! The punch is so versatile and can make card making easy and fun!!  Here's the card I created with the cupcake punch and stamp set.  I stamped the cupcake on the whisper white 2-1/4" circle, I then stamped the image again on whisper white and punched it. I then added it on top of 1st stamped image with of course a MUST have 3D dimensionals!!!  Super cute and it was pretty fast and easy to make:) I will be entering this card into the Monday Mojo #172 sketch challenge and Paper Sundaes something new. Enjoy!!!
  • Night of Navy Base Stampin' Up {#100867}
  • Whisper White layer Stampin' Up {#100730}
  • Punch Dotted Scalloped ribbon border punch Stampin' Up {#119275}
  • XL Build a Cupcake punch Stampin' Up {#121807}

  • Modern Label Punch Stampin' Up {#119849}
  • Window Word Large Stampin' Up {#119857}
  • Create a Cupcake Stamp Set Stampin' Up {#121982
  • Crumb Cake Classic ink Stampin' Up {#121030}
  • Crystal effects on cherry & sprinkles hard to see on photo {#101055}
  • 2-1/2" Circle Punch Stamp in Up {#120906}
  • Sizzix  Texture Plates set #4 Daisley's Stampin' Up {#114531} 
  • Suggestioned to use with the Texture Plates:
  • Big Shot Stampin' Up {#113439}
  • Standard replacement cutting pads Stampin' Up {#113475      
  • Standard Texturz Impressions Pad Stampin' Up{114614}
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog:)
BIG HUGS,
NORMA

                             e-mail me with any questions: nlpimentel@aol.com

15 comments :

  1. Very cute!! TFS. Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute card!! I absolutely love cupcakes and love your one on that card!!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma, your card looks wonderful goodluck with the challenge.
    (i looked at the catalogue yum a lot of nice stuff)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. I love the blue and white combo, very clean looking. Also I really like that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry I hadn't seen your message on my blog before! I love all your work and thank you for having stopped by. Your projects are so crisp and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card! The colors and the softness. Perfecto my friend!!!

    besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'll take a cupcake! LOL!

    A very adoreable card!

    Thanks for playing in our Something New challenge for Paper Sundaes!

    ♥ Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks super cute Norma :) And I'll never say no to a cupcake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Thanks for checking out my blog, and following me. I am now following you as well and looking forward to your projects.
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute.love how you did the punched paper ribbion on the card.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love the embossed paper & the cupcake stamp & punch is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute birthday card..Love that you finished the inside to :)I don't have a blinkie for my blog but that was so sweet of you to ask... Thank you for always coming and visiting me on my blog..Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute, I love it!!! OXOX ~Olga

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It