Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Hop News!!!


Please join us for the LOTS of LOVE BLOG HOP TOMORROW!!! on February 12 for lots of Valentine ideas. Hosted by the talented Courtney over at Keekerz Crafts. Please stop by and visit all these talented ladies before Saturday to check out their blogs!! You don't want to miss all the fun projects and the chance to WIN some candy along the way!! Hope to you there crafty friends!
Thank you Courtney!!!!
1. Courtney http://keekerzcrafts.blogspot.com/ ** Host**


SALE-A-BRATION: The PARTY is still on!!!
starts Jan. 25th thru March 31, 2011
Ladies the AWESOME thing about SALE-A-BRATION is that with every $50.00 purchase your get to choose a stamp set from the SALE-A-BRATION catalog for FREE. Please e-mail me if you would like a catalog mailed.  You guys I'm so excited that I will be ordering right with you guys as I have my eyes on some Stampin' Up goodies!!!
OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG: Jan. 4 - April 30, 2011
Don't forget to check out the new punches with their matching stamps. Remember on top of your hostess sets that you may qualify for you also get anywhere from $15.00 to $65.00 Stampin' Up FREE to choose products!!! Don't you just love when we can get FREE things? I DO:)  I take advantage of the FREE products to choose by stocking up on my 3D Dimensionals and adhesives you may choose what you wish like FREE stamps!!  You guys I'm really excited about all these great promotions that are going on.  I hope you all take advantage of the promotions and get some FREE goodies.
I would love for you to be on my Stampin' Up TEAM!  Become a demonstrator and receive 15% of the STARTER KIT(valued at $148.75) Once you become a demonstrator save 30% on your first $150 order within 45 days! If you would like to try out being a Demonstrator until June 30, 2011 with no sales required and enjoy the discounts.  If you then would like to continue as a demonstrator after June 30, 2011 all you would have to do is sell $300 for the quarter of (July - September) keep in mind that your purchases count towards the $300.00 a quarter quota. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call me or e-mail me.  Thank you my dear friends for the all support!! JOIN MY TEAM HERE.
E-mail me or call me with any questions
Product Suggestion of the Day:

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It