Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Buzzing to Say Hi & A Winner!!!!

Hello friends,
I hope you are all off to a great week!! I've been getting home late from work and so I have not had much time for crafting so, I thought I would share this card a made about 2 weeks ago.  My friend Rose who is also my Upline went to Leadership last month and brought back a lot of fun ideas and shared all the beautiful projects with me:) Today's card is a Scrap lift of one of the cards that Rose shared with me.  The card did not have a made by name so I don't know who to give the credit to so I apologize.  I loved that card so much because of the use of the Crimper on the card and the used of the 2 different punches for the middle!! Thank you for stopping by and till next time!! Enjoy! 
Stay tune for March's Giveaway
WINNER at the bottom!!
2-1/2" Circle punch #120906
Petal Card Punch #119273
Nature Walk Clear Stamp Set #121997
Punch Potpourri Clear Stamp hostess set #120124
Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper #118060 Clearance item
Daffodil Card stock #119683
Linen Thread #104199
Ribbon from local craft store
Crimper #101618
1" Circle punch #119868
Scallop Edge Border #119882

We also have a WINNER for the Aviary Clear Stamp Set!! 
Drum roll Please.......................... and the Winner is #12



12 
scrappinC said...
Norma CONGRATULATIONS! You and your blog are always an inspiration to all of us! I am sure in 2011 you will be one of the top blogs that are followed. You are very special to me.

Cindy

12 comments :

  1. Lovely card Norma, you really are inspiring me to get my crimper out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Congreats to the winner also! I have that bee somewhere...need to get that out & play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to winner and your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, your card is amazing!!! Now I'm going to have to search and dig for my crimpers! LOL!

    Congratulations to your winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty pretty card! congrats norma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh Such a PRETTY CARD! LOVE IT!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norma I love your card and I am so excited to be the winner of your February Giveaway. Wooo! Hoooo!

    Hugs,
    Cindy
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, love the bee, not that I'm a fan of bee because if I we're to see a real bee -I would run like hell (excuse my French lol). Cute colors! OXOX SIS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card! You are so talented :) I want to thank you for being so supportive of me and being the first person to add my button to your blog! I have a little something for you over on my blog... kimberlyskrafts.com :) Thank you for always leaving such thoughtful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winner! Love the card... Norma you have to be one of the sweetest person in the blog world! You always leave so many sweet and kind comments... we need to make a special award for you!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It