Monday, May 2, 2011

The Open Sea!!!

Hello dear friends,
You are all probably wondering where I've been and why I have not been posting :) Well, I've been extremely busy with work and getting home late which leaves me little time for crafting:(  I hope you all understand and I promise to stop by your blogs and catch up on all the fabulous projects you've all created!!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I had a fantastic Saturday as I went to our Woo Hoo Stampers Event with about 30 Stampin' Up! demonstrators!! The party started at 9:30 to 4:30 in Santa Clarita which is about a little over an hour for me but well worth the drive.  The event was filled with such inspiring projects with demonstrations, lots of prizes, make and takes and of course great food!  We got to meet the talented Richard who worked for Stampin' Up! for about 6 months and who had a lot to do with the new Idea book catalog coming out in JULY!! OMG! you guys we had so much fun chatting and creating great projects with the new products from the Summer Mini Catalog!! For those of you who are on my mailing list you should have received the Summer Mini Catalog by now and if you haven't please let me know and I will get one out to you ASAP!! The card I have for you today is a card that we made at the Woo Hoo Stampers event in which Michelle Halleen coordinated with the help of Whitney.  Enjoy!!!
The Summer Mini Catalog starts May 1st to August 31st 



All Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
The Open Sea Clear Stamp Set #123032
Designer Series Paper #122343
Whisper White card stock #100730
Cherry Cobbler card stock #119685
Not Quite Navy Card stock #101722
1-1/4" Circle Punch #119861
2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906
1-3/8" Circle Punch #119680
Cherry Cobbler ink #119669
Not Quite Navy ink #103008
3D Dimensionals #104430
Snail adhesive #104332
Spinners #121893
Product Suggestion of the Day:


The Open Sea - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
The Open Sea - Clear-Mount Stamp123032
Price$18.95
One of our most spectacular stamp sets ever, The Open Sea gives you a full range of images for designing masculine or travel-themed projects with old world appeal. Created to coordinate with the Nautical Expedition Suite, this five-piece set is a must-have for those who covet the vintage look!

13 comments :

  1. Hi Norma sorry i havent been around and commented! Your card looks great love the colours and the sketch!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you,but it sounds like you were having fun. Love the card.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Norma, My life sounds like yours at the moment, very busy and not a lot of time to craft.
    Love the shape of your card! Thanks for the ideas, with this cool stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norma, dont worry not much craft happening here either. Would have loved to have gone with you to the SU day, sounds wonderful and your card looks great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, that is a neat card! I love the spinner!
    GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To cute, love the world stamp and how you folded the card, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Norma... what a great card ! love all colors.
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;-)
    Have a great Monday!
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Norma! Glad you had fun at your Stamping Event! I'm really loving this paper and stamp set in the new mini... I'm gonna get it in the MDS form since I love playing with my MDS more and more... TFS! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Norma,

    Glad all is well with you! Sounds like you had lots of fun this weekend. I went to the Scrapbook Expo in San Diego but it was pretty lame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Norma I love the card!! The stamp is very cool!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG. this card is just GORGEOUS! I am so loving the colors and the shape! WOW! What a great card! Norma, everyone will never forget about you! We all can relate to extremely busy lives. I know I totally understand... so no worries I am not going anywhere! Hey I did email you about 2 weeks ago.. not sure if you got it or not! It might have went to spam. I had a question about a recipe! LOL. Don't laugh..okay go ahead because I am! If you could check or I will shoot it back to you again. My email is rkrharris at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It