Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heard It's Your Birthday!!!

Hello everyone,
Today I have a 4 X 4 card with a SNEAK PEEK at a new hostess stamp set from the NEW 2011-2012 IdeaBook & Catalog and Designer Paper which will be available on JULY 1st Woo Hoo!!  OMG! you guys there are so many new products on the NEW 2011-2012 IdeaBook & Catalog and I can't wait for you all to see it.  If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator please CLICK HERE or send me an E-mail to join my team, I would love to have you!! Don't forget June 30th is the last chance to buy any of the retired items and the SALE items at up to 40% OFF.  I hope you enjoyed this quick cute little card.  Have a fantastic Day and thank you for stopping by!!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Ain't Love Grand Hostess Set #122507 Available July 1st
Designer Paper Just Add Cake #124339 Available July 1st
Calypso Coral Card Stock #122925 Available July 1st
Pool Party Card Stock #122924 Available July 1st
Island Indigo Marker #123002 Available July 1st
Daffodil Delight Card Stock #119683
White Whisper Card Stock #100730
Early Espresso Marker #119680
Mini Glue Dots #103683
Daffodil Delight Ribbon #119254
Jewels Basic #119246
Boho Blossom Punch #119858
Snail Adhesive #104332
SHOP HERE 24/7 ONLINE
*Product Suggestion of the Day*

Boho Blossoms Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Boho Blossoms Punch119858
Price$16.95
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect.

■ New, sleeker body style
■ Larger surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
■ Locks to store

10 comments :

  1. Gotta tell ya that I LOVE that DP! Looks like it will be fun to create with! CUTE Card! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamp and the colours are GREAT love them!

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute birthday card!! How fun :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and i am loving the sneek of those new colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, what an adorable card!!! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image. Will surely bring a smile to the face of the person you give the card to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! I love this!!!! The DP is so pretty. I love when new colors come out...but that just means I have to buy more .

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a fun little card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is fantastic....I have so many SU stamps and punches that it is nice to see new inspiration....your blog is lovely (I have been having a good poke around) Thank you for following me and now I am following you...great to make new friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment dear crafty friends:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It