Monday, November 21, 2011

"Forever Young"


ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA GOING ON HERE !!! DON'T MISS OUT!!
LOG IN NOW!!
Hello My Crafty Friends,
I'm sorry I've been MIA here and there but, I'm getting ready for a Craft Fair for early December and so, I've been extremely busy with that but, I promise that once my craft fair is done and over that I will stop by your blogs more frequently to check out your amazing creations and comment!!! OK, so today I have a very simple card that I made for my mom's Birthday and an extra one for my craft fair stash! You can stop by my store HERE NOW for the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!!! Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Enjoy my card!!! Dont' forget to check out my Ribbon Share HERE too!!
Hugs,
~Norma~
Used the adorable Itty Bitty Punch pack to punch the adorable tiny flower and added some bling on it
LOVE how the card come out so simple and beautiful with that STAMP set!! 
Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Project:
Forever Young Stamp Set #122572 available in wood
Fabulous Florets Stamp Set #123027 available in wood
Bring on the Cake Stamp Set #121958 available in wood
Tempting Turquoise CS #102067
Whisper White CS #100730
Pattern Designer Series Paper Pack #117155
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
Basic Rhinestones #119246
StazOn Ink #101406
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS OF THE DAY:
Forever Young - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Forever Young - Clear-Mount Stamp122572
Price$18.95
The five-piece Forever Young Stamp Set is available in wood, clear-mount, and as a digital download. With these elegant images you can keep your important memories young forever.
Set Quantity: 5
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Brights Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Brights Collection117155
Price$21.95
Our Designer Series papers are absolutely beautiful and use our palette of colors and original images. Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, card stock, and stamped images. It also covers On Board chipboard beautifully.

■ 12" x 12"
■ 40 sheets per package (2 each of 2 double-sided designs in 10 colors)
■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! art
■ Coordinates with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Brights Collection colors
■ Acid and lignin free
Punch Pack - by Stampin' Up!
Punch Pack118309
Price$16.95
Our Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack is a delightful trio of sweet little shapes you can use to add fine detail to any paper crafting project. Use them together with images from our Itty Bits stamp set and Bitty Buttons for a mix and match bonanza of mini charms to enchant your family and friends.

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA GOING ON HERE !!! DON'T MISS OUT!!
LOG IN NOW!!

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful Card. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful silhouette card, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and I want to wish you a happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Norma, Thank you so much for my birthday card!!! This is the card for all of you guys reading this, and believe me that it is more stunning in real life!!!! Norma, you are so very talented, and I am so glad to have you as one of my very wonderful blogger friends!! Thanks again, Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aweomse card!!! I LOVE that color blue:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card Norma! Miss visiting you and had to stop by to say HI! I also wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! :O)

    HUGS!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norma, this is a beautiful card, I love the way the blue shows off the stamped tree.

    Thank you, so much for all of your sweet comments you leave on my blog, you truly bless me.

    I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. My prayer for you is happy, beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

    Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Norma your card is beautiful. I have been making my list of items to buy. The extravaganza has made my list longer. LOL! I sure you know how that is.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! Love that you put a single flower in the tree!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It