Sunday, March 4, 2012

Green Blend Award

 Hello Friends,
Thank you for stopping by this Sunday to check out my sons Cricut Batman project.  He loves to read your comments and gets a giggle every time he reads them!! I wanted to take this time to thank Theresa from Scrappers Anonymous and Robin from The Cricut Scrapper for passing this lovely and much appreciated Green Blend Award! I so appreciate every award I received and are very humbled by it that a fellow crafter not only thinks about me but enjoys or gets inspired by a little something from my blog:)  Thank you my sweet friend Theresa and Robin!!!

 I have such amazing friends that always stop by and leave such sweet inspiring comments having to choose is very difficult!!  I will dedicate this award to all my blog friends that continue to stop by too and  pass it to three talented ladies that no matter what they always seem to find the time to stop by and leave a comment to make my day!!  Thank you!! 
Jessica- Chick-n-Scrap,
Amy- Amy's Crafting Space
Karen- Little Scrap Pieces

Here's some info on this award:

1.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped your blog in any and all ways.

2.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.

3.) This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. you can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your posts.

4.) This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.

5.) Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of Choice.

6.) Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.

7.) Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 ONLINE FOR ANY STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS!!

If you would like to be on my mailing list for the Big Idea Book and Catalog make sure you place your $50 order before tax and shipping and you are guaranteed to receive the "NEW"catalog in the mail due out JUNE 1, 2012!!  You can place your order HERE!!
Hugs,
Norma

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations!! you totally deserve it!!!

    You won at my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge-- could you E-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get your winnings to you. Have a great week
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma thank you so much you have become such a wonderful thoughful friend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetie! Thank you so much...I am honored that you thought of me! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It