Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Paper Piecing Technique and a Sneak Speek!!!

Hello Friends, 
Today's card is a super simple and yet can take a tinny longer due to the paper snipping of some DSP to create the Paper Piecing Technique(to create: simply stamp the desired image,stamp again on Designer paper, then snip and past on the CUTE mushrooms or desired image) 
Do you see a SNEAK PEEK on this card??? You guessed right, It's the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies and I must say that I really LOVE this set of framelits and I can't wait for you all to give them a try my friends!!
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Stamps- Happy You#122802, Friendly Phrases#126351, 122802, Inks-, Basic Black#10179,   Papers- PrimRose card stock#, Just Add Cake#124339, Floral District#126919,  Tools- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies#127003, Paper Snips#103579 Accessories-Rhinestones#119246, Stampin' Dimensionals#104430
 Big Shot#113474
*Sneak Peeks products available June 1st

HERE!!Get a FREE "NEW" catalog with your $50 order before tax and shipping.

Product Suggestions of the Day:
Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper - by Stampin' Up!
MORE IMAGES
Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper124339
Price$8.21
Our Designer Series papers are absolutely beautiful and use our palette of colors and original images. Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, card stock, and stamped images. It also covers On Board chipboard beautifully.

■ 12" x 12"
■ 12 sheets per package (2 each of 6 double-sided designs)
■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! art
■ Acid and lignin free

So Saffron 7/8 Inch Poly-Twill Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
So Saffron 7/8 Inch Poly-Twill Ribbon111364
Price$3.49 CLEARANCE
Catalog Price : $8.95

This poly-twill ribbon offers a smooth soft finish. This ribbon coordinates with our Eastern Eclectic line.

■ 7/8" wide
■ Approximately 10 yards
■ Enhances any project
■ 100% polyester
Funky Four - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Funky Four - Clear-Mount Stamp120438
Price$11.95
Hail back to the seventies with some hip and hippy stems! Flowers, leaves, trees, and a handful of trendy mushrooms give this set a vibe all its own. Add a border or an accent to a scrapbook page or card with these playful plants to get a unique reaction
Set Quantity: 4





19 comments :

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the simplicity of this card. Thanks for joining my blog and for your sweet comment. I too just became your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome clean and simple card!! Love the paper piecing and the adorable stamped image!! A card I have saved to cased!!! I love it!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute. Love how you cut the middle section out and stamp in it.
    TFS. ANA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Norma! Thanks for stopping by my little blog and commenting on my card. I love the "New" In Colors!!! And your card is so adorable, loving those framelits!!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totatlly cute Norma....
    TFS on the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! I'm kicking myself in the butt.. I totally thought I got those in my preorder but I forgot somehow:( guess I was so excited it just slipped my mind. I will get for sure next order:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norma ~ This is just GORGOEUS! I LOVE that color paper! Oh I couldn't agree with you more about the paper piecing but what a FUN technique! Those shrooms are ADORABLE! Okay officially done stalking you! LOL! I will be emailing you in the next day or so! I got my order and I LOVE it ALL! Thank You for ALL your help ~ ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this simple card. It's just so clean. Sometimes cards are just to busy for me.

    I also want to thank you for your visits you make to me even when I am not doing anything new. I really appreciate your kind words for a just because.

    Hugs, Pam
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Norma! I really like how you popped up the same color, great idea!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Norma!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, what a sweet card, Norma. Clean and simple!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amiga, this turned out too cute. Love how you punched the center of your card.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun card and such a great idea with the paper piercing, I love it!! Wow!! Great job.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So awesome Norma, great paper piecing!
    Have a SUPER day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL those mushrooms are stinking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so cute, love the mushrooms

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It