Thursday, October 11, 2012

MDS2 Video and Tuesday's New Releases!


Hello friends,
Happy Thursday! Are any of you fans of The Vampire Dairies? Well the premier is tonight on the CW and I'm super excited for this show and the new ones too!!

OK, so today I have some Stampin' Up! updates and the Tuesday My Digital Releases!  Remember that our Digital images are SVG's and can be cut with your Cameo or another cutting device similar to your Cameo! 

Check out the Emoti- Costumes printable that can be cut and added to your shirts in minutes! I so wish I had a Cameo to show you guys some projects!  Maybe Santa will bring me one! Wink Wink:)

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
 

THIS WEEK'S MY DIGITAL STUDIO RELEASES
Released October 9, 2012 
These can also be used as SVG's ready to be cut with your Cameo
 
Emoti-Costumes Printables #132315 $4.95 
MDS_DWNLDA_EMOTICOSTUME_PRINTABLES
Last Minute Masks #132316 $2.95
MDS_DWNLDA_LAST_MINUTE_MASKS
Ornament Keepsakes Kit #131360 $6.95
MDS_DWNLDA_ORNAMENT_KEEPSAKE_KIT
Oh What Fun Overlays Stamp Brush Set #132568 $4.95 
MDS_DWNLDA_OH_WHAT_FUN_OVERLAYS
 
You can check out the price list HERE for the My Digital Printing!
Mdsprintsalead
 
 You can always check out www.mydigitalstudio.com for lots of FREE tutorials from beginning to advance for FREE!! Check out a beginners video below that I thought you guys would enjoy!




Have you heard Stampin' Up!'s is offering Single Stamps
read all the details HERE!
6a00e54f95df928834017ee3ea5e59970d-500wi
I also wanted to let you all know that our Fancy Flower Punch item#118073 is back in stock and ready for a home, any takers!
Punch fancy flower stampin up stampnup card ideas
Click to Order

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It