Sunday, November 25, 2012

A fun Tag Game...

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • Details on how to get a FREE Stampin' Up! Ink Collection HERE
  • My Gift card holders check them out HERE this die is on Sale today!
  • My Latest Video on How to: Un-Mount Wheel Stamps HERE

Hello my sweet friends,
I hope you all recovered nicely after the big Thanksgiving Feast!! I had an amazing time with my family and OMG! I forget how much fun we all have laughing and joking!! 

I wanted to stop by and share a fun Tag I received.  I was tagged by my sweet friend Poornima from Paper Craft Horizon! Please stop by and say hello and check out her amazing cards and projects! 

It's now my friend Lisa from A Mermaids Craft and Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M to play along, have fun and I can't wait to read your fun answers!!  I hope you enjoy:) 


Get the Petal Cone Die for $23.07 item#121810
Petite Pennants Punch $11.87 item#122361

Get this stamp set for $10.98 item#122737


  1. Where is your cellphone?.............. in my purse
  2. Your hair?...........................................  curly but straighten it out
  3. Your Mother?......................................  strong and amazing
  4. Your Father?.......................................    wise and workaholic
  5. Your favourite food?.............................  Cuban and Chinese
  6. Your dream last night?...........................don't remember
  7. Your favourite drink?.............................COFFEE COFFEE....
  8. Your dream/goal?................................. to retire and travel
  9. What room are you in?........................... office/studio
  10. Your hobby?..........................................Crafting
  11. Your fear?............................................. SPIDERS
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........... Getting my son ready for high school 
  13. Where were you last night?...................... watching Rise of the Guardians
  14. Something that you aren't?........................patient
  15. Muffins?.................................................. somewhat
  16. Wish list item?......................................... Video Camera and Cameo
  17. Where did you grow up?......................... New Mexico
  18. Last thing you did?................................... put my son to bed
  19. What are you wearing?............................ t-shirt and sweats
  20. Your TV?................................................ only watch a few hours
  21. Your pets?...............................................  i don't have any pets
  22. Friends?................................................... I like low maintenance friends
  23. Your life?................................................. enjoying every day
  24. Your mood?............................................. I love to always be happy!!
  25. Missing someone?..................................... my baby in heaven
  26. Vehicle?.................................................... SUV
  27. Something you're not wearing?................... watch
  28. Your favorite store?.................................. Nordstrom
  29. Your favorite color?................................ Pink and black
  30. When was the last time you laughed?......... right before putting my son to bed
  31. Last time you cried?................................... when my cousin past away
  32. Your best friend?....................................... My two sisters
  33. One place that I go to over and over?........ Sephora or Ulta
  34. Facebook?.................................................. Occasionally
  35. Favourite place to eat?................................. Benihana since my son loves it :)
Thank you for taking the time to read a little more about me and I hope you will play this fun Tag! Thank you my sweet friend Poornima from Paper Craft Horizon


REMINDER:
You have till November 28th to get your hand on some amazing deals click on the list below and get your favorites ordered TODAY at my on-line store HERE!!

Product Suggestions of the Day

Smooch Spritz Bundle

Smooch Spritz Bundle
132703
Price$14.85
SALE PRICE $10.41

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
119246
Price$4.95
SALE PRICE $3.47

Jewels are just as magical in papercrafting as in fashion. Add a pearl here, a rhinestone there, and your projects take a subtle step up. With our rhinestone basic jewels, it’s easy to add a touch of class to your projects in an instant.

Cupcake Punch - by Stampin' Up!

Cupcake Punch
121807
Price$16.95
SALE PRICE $11.87

Click to Order

4 comments :

  1. It was so nice reading out and knowing more about you Norma..i am so happy that few things are very similar in both of us..felt sad about your baby..thanks a lot Norma for taking out time from your busy schedule and playing this game..
    Love the triangular treat bag..the flower is gorgeous..have a great week ahead !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That piggie cut is sooo cute! Great information that you shared...neat idea to learn about our bloggie friends. Enjoy the holidays!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piggie is so cute and the little triangle box is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma ~ Well you know how I feel about your creations ~ I LOVE them all and get so many wonderful idas and inspiration!! After reading your answers ~ we have even more in common than I even knew!! Oh the patient thing TOTALLY ~ coffee, Nordstroms, SUV ~ I am sure you get the idea! LOL!! Great responses!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It