Tuesday, November 6, 2012

...that's where you always seem to go!

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • Details on how to get a FREE Stampin' Up! Ink Collection HERE

Hello my friends,
I hope you are all off to a wonderful week.  OMG! it was so HOT... here in Southern California yesterday, it was in the high 80's/90's.  I'm so ready for the cold weather!!

My card for today is a sketch from Clean & Simple.  I used the Heart Framelits die to cut the heart and expose the Concord Crush from the bottom layer and then used the adorable Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die for the rest of the hearts.  

Lately my style of cards have been the clean and simple look.  I think they can be very elegant looking and can be mass produced fairly quick.   Do you have a style and if so what is it??? 

Thank you for stopping by today my friends! Have a fantastic day and keep on crafting.


I used the Scallop Trim Border punch for the border and 
the Neutrals Designer Paper Stack, the sentiment is from 
the One in a Million Clear-Mount stamp set which you 
can purchase from my Online store HERE!

I used Concord Crush(sorry retired) but you can use 
your favorite color instead of Concord Crush.  The base 
of the card is a standard A2 base  4-1/4" X 5-1/2" 

Stampin' Up! Supply List
Stamps- One in a Million, Inks-StazOn Jet Black,  Paper- Neutrals DSP stack, 
Concord Crush, White CS, Tools- Hearts Framlits Die, Fashionalble Hearts 
Embosslits Die, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border Punch


Product Suggestions of the Day
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die
Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die125596
Price$11.95
Simultaneously cut and emboss fun hearts as accents for any project! Use with Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform. Die measures 2-1/4" x 2-1/2". Coordinates with the Sweet Shop product suite.
Scallop Trim Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Trim Border Punch118402
Price$15.95
Catalog Price: $15.95


Click to Order
Stampin' Trimmer
 The NEW Stampin' Trimmer is HERE!
item #126889

Ink-redible-2DO





Two ways to get FREE Ink!
Hostess or join Stampin' Up! this month and choose a collection of inkpads for 
FREE ($49.95) value.  Read all the details here

14 comments :

  1. what a gorgeous card Norma! LOVE your take on the sketch and the colors and cuts are perfect! Another GREAT and very inspirational card :)
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love the elegant feel of this card. Loving the hearts and punched one especially. Great job!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Norma - this is gorgeous. Love the colour and the hearts punched out. Fabulous. By the way you can have our -6c (21f) if you want:-) Winter is on its way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Love the clean look! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I super love the deep purple!! Great sketch. Awesome card!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple perfect CAS card! The color choices makes it even more special...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this card Norma..the colours and the concept is just fabulous..i love your CAS style..i think its more difficult to make CAS cards than any other style and u do amazing job everytime !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card Norma! I love the colors blue and white togrther!
    Have a great day! Your friend, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I love the hearts!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma ~ BEAUTIUL!!! I just LVOE the hearts that flow right into the sentiment!! OMG ~ WOW!! We finally have seen some sun! 10 days with NO sun!!!! I will trade if you like?? Let me know!! I see I have missed a great deal over here!!! Get ready for stalking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!Stunning and so Beautiful!!My sisters favorite color..Love it!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It