Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Winner!!!

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE 
  • Clearance Rack restocked a must check out HERE
  • My Latest Video on How to: Un-Mount Wheel Stamps HERE
  • Save on the Holiday Packaging Bundles HERE
Hello Friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with all your family and friends!  I made this card yesterday but I really didn't have a chance to post it till now.   We had a wonderful time with my family and most of all my son had an AMAZING time!!

Please check back tomorrow for our Decorate to Celebrate Challenge.   I apologize for the delay on the winner for my giveaway but we were really enjoying the time with my family and my hubby banned my laptop LOLPlease check below for the Giveaway winner of the punches and embossing folder posted HERE thank you my friends!!


On Today's card I used the "NEW" stamp set called Secret Garden item#129144 which will sell for $18.95 and will be available on Jan. 4th.  This stamp set also coordinates perfectly with the Secret Garden Framelits dies!


I've seen many use the Gelatos and so I decided to give them a try on this Secret Garden stamped images  which look like poinsettias!  I also took some Daffodil Delight for the center of the Poinsettia 


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Stamps- Secret Garden, Seasons Greeting, Inks- Real Red, Paper- Whisper White, 
Daffodil Delight, Printed Poetry DSP, Tools- Paper Trimmer, Paper Snipes
Non Stampin' Up- Gelatos

Winner of the Punches and Embossing folder is... #2 and that would be Laurie from Serenity Scrappers !!  

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Laurie!! Please email me your address to nlpimentel@aol.com and I will get these goodies out to you by this coming weekend.

Product Suggestions of the Day
Stampin' Trimmer Cutting Blades
Stampin' Trimmer Cutting Blades126995
Price$5.95
Set of 2 blades. Use with Stampin' Trimmer for precision cutting.
Stampin' Trimmer
Stampin' Trimmer126889
Price$29.95
A cutting and scoring tool made with crafters in mind!
· Cutting and scoring. Cut anywhere, in any direction. Full 12" cut or score.
Keep scoring and cutting blades on the track at the same time.
Includes:
1 cutting and 1 scoring blades.
· Measuring. Extended 6-1/4" base. Extend ruler to 15-1/2".
· Storing. Compartment under base to store blades, scoring stylus, more!

Click to Order

3 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day Norma. Fabulous card and congrats to the winner:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Norma!!!
    TFS
    Hope you and your family had a GREAT Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this card Norma. I love the flowers.

    I can't believe I won. I am so excited. Thank you!! I will email you right away!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It