Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Save on Holiday Packaging Bundles"


  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE 
  • Details on how to get a FREE Stampin' Up! Ink Collection HERE
  • My Latest Video on How to: Un-Mount Wheel Stamps HERE
  • My Decorate to Celebrate Challenge Project HERE!

Hello Friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! I loved our rainy weekend here in Southern California:) I just wanted to pop in this Sunday evening and let you know about some of our Stampin' Up! bundles which can make your gift giving a little less stressful!! 

I'm a little behind on commenting but I hope to catch up this week and visit and check out all your amazing projects my friends so please bare with me!!

Available November 29-January 2.

Trimmings & Tags Bundle
Trimming and Tags Bundle Package item#132769 (a $16.85 value) and you get it for $13.50

Check out this fun video below


Petite Treats Bundle
Petite Treats Bundle item #132770 (a $16.85 value) and you can get it for only $13.50

Click HERE for the PDF Flyer
TH_Flyer_HolidayTreatBundles_dec0112_US

Click to Order

2 comments :

  1. Cute little treat bags, Norma .hugs, Diana
    Have a great week my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little treat bags I love them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It