Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spring Catalog Launch and a Oh, Hello card

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • Clearance Rack restocked a must check out HERE
  • My Latest Video on How to: Un-Mount Wheel Stamps HERE


  • Happy Thursday my friends,
    Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog launch!!  I'm super excited for all of you to see the catalog and to find out what some of your favorite items will be:) Take a look and let me know your favorites.  

    My card today will  showcase some of the products from the catalog and one of my FAVORITE embossing folder the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder item#129378 which you can buy today at my on-line store HERE!

    Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to get back in a roll with my card making and checking your blogs to see what you are all up to:)  Have a fabulous day!!

    If you would like your FREE copy of the Spring Catalog you can email me your address at nlpimentel@aol.com . If you purchase Stampin' Up! products from another demonstrator please make sure to contact them for your free catalog. 

    If you have placed an order with me you should of already receive a Spring Catalog and a Sale-A- Bration catalog.


    A close up to you can see the Honeycomb Textured Impression on the Crumb Cake card stock and the "NEW" Bitty Butterfly  punch item#129406 from the Spring Catalog available today for purchase. This is a M &T from our Stampin' Success magazine.

    I also used the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies item#129381 which coordinates with the Oh, Hello Stamp set. I also added some rhinestones and twine for some embellishments

    Stampin' Up! Supplies
    Stamps- Oh, Hello, Inks- Crumb Cake, More Mustard & Gumball Green Markers, Raspberry, Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Raspberry, Print Poetry DSP pack, Tools- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Ovals Framelits Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Accessories- Rhinestones- Whisper White Twine
    Spring Catalog Product Suggestions of the Day
    click here to purchase Stampin' Up! products online 24/7
    Soda Pop Tops
    Soda Pop Tops129388
    Price$3.95
    Retro accents made your way. Punch custom centers from Designer Series Paper or stamped images using our 1/2" and 1" Circle Punches. Fill with Crystal Effects. 16 total: 8 ea. of 2 designs. Silver.
    Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
    Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder129378
    Price$7.95
    Fun, fab honeycomb design. Folder: 4-1/2" x 6-3/8". Embosses a single sheet of paper using your Big Shot, Multipurpose Platform, and Standard Cutting Pads. Hexagons are a hot trend right now--you'll want to add this item to your crafting supplies!
    Oh, Hello Bundle Clear
    Oh, Hello Bundle Clear131101
    Price$38.95
    Coordinating Oh, Hello Stamp Set + Ovals Collection Framelits = 15% savings!
    Bitty Butterfly Punch
    Bitty Butterfly Punch129406
    Price$15.95
    Aw, cute . . . a little butterfly. Coordinates with the Elegant Butterfly Punch and butterfly images in the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set.
    Click to Order

    12 comments :

    1. this is so beautiful Norma! Great colors and love the embossing!
      TFS :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous...love that embossing!! Lee-Ann :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. A lovely card Noram, I love the honeycomb embossing. Fabulous.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Super, super cute. I love the back ground folder. Fantastic. Great card.

      Laurie

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love your card Norma! the honey comb embossing folder looks fabulous. It is on my list of things to buy. Have a fabulous day my friend.
      Hugs,
      Cindy

      ReplyDelete
    6. Very Beautiful & Great job on the embossing my friend!
      Have a wonderful day my friend,
      Migdalia

      ReplyDelete
    7. Happy New Year Norma~
      Love your card and that embossing folder is just so pretty....
      TFS - enjoy your fabulous day!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gorgeous card Norma! The embossing looks amazing!
      Sherrie K
      http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Wow, what a gorgeous card, Norma!! The embossing is so fabulous!! Simply stunning my friend!! Have a wonderful evening!!

      Hugs, Lisa :)
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hi Norma, what a nice card! I really like that honeycomb embossing folder. Cool! Happy New Year my friend.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Such a lovely card! Just gorgeous! Hey Norma, I wanted to let you know I received two catalogs. One was addressed to Christine America Real and one was addressed to Chriss Real, I know the catalogs cost you money so I wanted you to know.

      I am so in love with the Hearts a Flutter Bundle on page 11 and the By the Tide Stamps on page 19 but I have promised my husband I will take it easy with money until the beginning of February, so I will send you an order then!

      Hugs,
      Chriss

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It