Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Stampin' Up!'s Nature's Hello with Hardwood

  • My Latest Video on a Valentines Day card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    Hello friends,
    I have all my Stampin' Up! goods and I've been so inspired to use all my amazing NEW products to share with you guys.  I thought I would showcase the beautiful Hardwood Stamp which is available now item#133032 HERE

    Also Sale-A-Bration starts January 28, 2014 so get your wish lists together for the Big Day!! Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out my latest video on my YouTube channel HERE and my brand new video every Monday!


    OK, what do you guys think about that BEAUTIFUL Hardwood background stamp?? Well, I can tell you that I absolutely in LOVE with it and I can't wait to use use it in different colors and projects.


    I used the Nature's Hello Stamp set which YOU can buy for ONLY $9.00 with your Hostess Dollars and don't forget that you will also EARN FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog in combo with the Hostess Dollars on January 28, 2014 with me HERE.  this means a lot of FREE products for YOU!! 


    Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
    On-Line Store HERE

    Stampin' Up! Supplies
    Click to Order

    16 comments :

    1. Wow! That is a fabulous stamp. It looks like it might be a BIG seller. Your card is beautiful!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous card Norma!!
      Love the color combo and that beautiful flower!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Gorgeous, love the background stamp!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Norma that wood background stamp is fantastic! The flower really looks great on it.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi Norma, its a wonderful stamp and I can see it for many types of cards. Your card is gorgeous, love the dies and your design, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is gorgeous, Norma!! I love the flower!! And oh my gosh, the wood background stamp is amazing!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    7. Great card Norma, I love the wood background look and the red flowers with the green leaves is gorgeous Have a wonderful week
      Hugs DIANA L.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gorgeous! Love that woodgrain background!

      ReplyDelete
    9. That background stamp is fabulous and I love the hearts leading to the flower! TFS

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thank you ladies for the lovely comments!!
      Big Hugs,
      Norma

      ReplyDelete
    11. I love that hardwood stamp! It looks so great with the bold pops of color on top of it.

      Best crafty wishes!
      Amber
      Staying Crafty

      ReplyDelete
    12. Norma ~ Oh that wood stamp is simply PERFECT! At first I thought you used paper ~ Add this to my list of needs! BEAUTIFUL card! Everything looks amazing ~ just ops off with that stamp!

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It