Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Circle Monogram Stamp and Stampin' Up! Promotions

  • My Latest Video on a Thank You card HERE

  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
Hello friends,
Today, I have some updates on the Stampin' Up! Promotions.  Take a peek around and let me know if you have any questions on any of the promotions and I would love to hear which are some of your favorites from the "NEW" Occasions Catalog:)

Don't forget to check out my latest video on YouTube on my channel HERE


Get your Personalized Photopolymer 
Circle Monogram Stamp TODAY! 
item#132852 $23.95 this stamp can be punchedwith our 1-3/8" circle punch (sold separately)

A close look at the Sale-A-Bration Catalog


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf

 click for Sale-A-Bration PDF


I got mine last week and I'm loving it:)


A REMINDER that you have until Febuary 10th to get your Paper Pumpkin for March and it's a fabulous kit:) I was able to see a sneak peek at Leadership and I can't wait to get mine:) 


Get Me Now!

All you need is your magic wand (credit card) to sign up. (Get it now.) I'm the total package:
  • • I'm $19.95 (and shipping is covered). I'll arrive monthly.
  • • I've got all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Projects like cards, journals, décor, and more!
  • • I'm all cut, measured, and ready—with instructions included.   I'm a new and exciting surprise every month Order your Paper Pumpkin HERE 


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It