Monday, February 24, 2014

A Hello Spiral Flower Card and a Video on Felt Flowers

    • My Latest Video on Copic Coloring a Thank you card  HERE
    • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
    • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
    • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    • Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog HERE
    Hello Friends,
    Happy Monday and welcome to my brand New Monday Video HEREToday's card and video will showcase the "Spiral Flower Die" from Stampin' Up! 

    I'm really having fun using this die on my projects.  I hope you enjoy these fun and simple projects I made for today.  If you would like to purchase this die from me simply click on Shop 24/7 and let me be your demonstrator. 

    Earn FREE products with every $50 
    order until March 31, 2014

    Here is a paper flower using the Spiral Flower Die and check out my video on how to create a Spiral Felt Flower.


    I also used the Ovals Collection Dies along with the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Folder which I forgot to link below. I used some printed paper from my scraps for the leaves.




    Watch my Felt Flower 
    Video HERE or Below


    Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
    On-Line Store HERE
    Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
    Click to Order

    12 comments :

    1. Hi Norma, lovely bright Spring card, beautiful dies, love the flower, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Those flowers are so pretty and look so easy to make. Feels like Spring.

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is so beautiful, Norma!! The colors are fabulous!! And what a gorgeous flower!! Love it my friend!! Have a great week :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is lovely! I really love the way that striped paper looks with the leaf die, a neat effect for sure.

      Best crafty wishes!
      Amber
      Staying Crafty

      ReplyDelete
    5. Gorgeous flower! Beautiful card!!
      Have a wonderful day my friend,
      Migdalia
      *Crafting With Creative M*

      ReplyDelete
    6. Beautiful card Norma! That flower is so pretty!!!
      AWESOME job :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fabulous card, love the flower and the leaves look wonderful with that colourful paper. Great embossed background too! TFS

      ReplyDelete
    8. So pretty Norma! I LOVE the fun leaves and gorgeous flower!
      Have a great evening!
      Sherrie K

      ReplyDelete
    9. Love, Love, Love your card Norma! Such a pretty flower and I really like the embossing... :o)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Norma ~ LOVE your card! The colors and details are s BEAUTIFUL! The felt leaves are FAB too! I LOVE making flowers and hope to have a HUGE project started soon with flowers ~ might have to try some felt ones!

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It