Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Heartfelt Banner with Cupcake Emma

  • My Latest Video on Copic Coloring a Thank you card  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog HERE
Hello my crafty friends,
Are you guys ready to create your fabulous St. Patricks or Birthday Decorations for Decorate to Celebrate? I hope you will go check out all the fabulous projects our DT has created to inspire you!  

As for my project for today, I used the "Heartfelt Banner Designer Kit" from Sale-A-Bration which you can EARN for FREE with a $50  Stampin' Up! order HERE.  By the way guys I'm giving away this kit over at Decorate to Celebrate so get crafting and link your project for a chance to win this kit:)


Have a fantastic day!

The Stampin' Up! Designer Kit comes with everything you 
need to assemble this super easy and fast banner. I of course 
had to add a few more embellishments:) I used the small Banner Punch from also  SALE-A-BRATION.  


A close up of those adorable pom poms.  The tiny clothes 
pins can be used to attach photos of the Birthday girl.  I also 
used one of my Favorite sets from the Occasions Catalog called "Petite Petals" clear-mount bundle set.


Isn't Cupcake Emma cute? The image is from Here.  
I colored her with my Copic markers and OMG! you guys I 
really need A LOT of practice but mostly with the hair which I 
find the most difficult. I'm determined to master Copic Coloring since I have to get ready for the release of  our Stampin' Up! "Blendabilities" which will retail for $11.95 for a set of three. 


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card

Click to Order

14 comments :

  1. Super adorable banner Norma!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma ~ Oh this is one GORGEOUS banner! LOVE the fact its a kit! Then Cupcake Emma is darling!! Oh I think your coloring is way better than mine ~ TRUST me! FABULOUS creation my friend ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Norma!! I love all of the details!! Cupcake Emma is so sweet!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Norma! Love that banner! So cute! Thanks for your note today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome banner!! I am a new follower of your blog and I now follow you on bloglovin. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog also

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful banner, Norma!! Love it. Have agreat day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a SWEET banner!!!
    Emma is just PRECIOUS my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous banner and I love those pom poms! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome banner, Norma! SO CUTE!!!

    Have a great week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It