Friday, March 28, 2014

An Easter 3D Pop Up Card

  • My Latest Video on Copic Coloring a Thank you card  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Sale-A-Bration catalog HERE
Hello my crafty friends,
I have this cute A2 size Pop up card to share using some punches, dies and the "NEW" Fringe Scissors from Stampin' Up!

I hope you are all ready for the weekend and hopefully you will enjoy some crafting time:)  Enjoy today's project and Have a fabulous weekend!!



This cute pop up box I created at our Stampin' Up! Annual 
Woo Hoo Stampers meeting.  I thought it was super adorable 
and really enjoyed creating this pop up card! 


i used all punches to create the cute bunny and the 
"NEW" Fringe Scissors to create the grass.


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card
Click to Order
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox, 
please subscribe below
Enter your email address:





Delivered by

10 comments :

  1. Wasn't this fun to make, love your take on this pop up box card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun make Norma, love the popup design and all the images and embellishments, have a great weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could not be cuter, Norma!! What an awesome pop-up card!! The design is just fabulous my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rabbit pop up box so cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. How CUTE is this!!!! I just love that bunny!
    Adorable card my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! This is TOO darn cute!! Adore the bunny!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable - love the rabbit! Fabulous colours too - have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma ~ Well this is seriously way too ADORABLE! LOVE the way you decorated it and with the punches! Seriously so CREATIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH Norma! That is soooo freakin' CU-UTE!!! So fun and so cheery... Awesome Pop up! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It