Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray! Stampin' Up! has some Kits for You!!

  • My Latest Video on a Easter Card  HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE

Hello my crafty friends,
Since, I don't have a project for today, I thought I would share some Promotions and New products from Stampin' Up! Please join me tomorrow for a new challenge for Decorate to Celebrate.

Thank you for stopping by today, if you missed my post from yesterday you can take a look Here along with a video.  Have a fabulous day!!



I love these kits for fast and easy cards!
This one is the Hip Hip Hooray Kit #134998 for $19.95 print the Flyers below to see all the different samples.

This kit is the Everday Occasion Cardmaking Kit item#134797 for $29.95 check out the flyer for all the different samples you can make with this kit.

A look back on all my March Projects below or HERE
You would totally make my day if you Subscribe to my channel:)

Don't forget to check out this 
Weekly Deals below!

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE
Click to Order
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox,please subscribe below
Enter your email address:





Delivered by

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It