- My Latest Video on a Owl Card HERE
- My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
- Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
- Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
- Retiring Stamps List HERE
- Retiring Accessory List HERE
After a fun Stampin' Up Catalog Premier yesterday evening, I now have the new catalog in my hot little hands which will be released June 2, 2012.
I can't wait to share some Sneak Peeks and for you to see the full catalog. In the meantime take a look at the front cover of the "NEW" Stampin' Up! Catalog and check out the latest promotions like the Project Life (I'm very excited about it) !
Please stop by tomorrow to check out my project for Decorate to Celebrate:)
Who wants a catalog?
If you have placed an order with me within the last 6 months
you will automatically be getting a catalog shipped to you by the middle of May.
If you would like a FREE catalog all I would ask that you pay the $5 priority shipping by sending me an e-mail at email@example.com
|Get your hands on a selection of Project Life products before the new annual catalog comes out!|
You may begin ordering on May 1, 2014
Full Project Life line available: June 2, 2014 along with the release of the annual catalog
"NEW" PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS
With Mother's Day just around the corner, it's a great time to take advantage of these prepaid subscriptions that can be bought as gifts. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 -- save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 -- save $2 per month|
How It Works
- When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- You will then go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- Then you will enjoy your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
The Fine Print
- This option is available to current My Paper Subscribers.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they'll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- While not intended to be a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com.
- Take a look at the Paper Pumpkin FAQ for more information on prepaid subscriptions.
Lastly, don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack for the
new added items and while supplies are available. Order your
favorites today by shopping at my On-Line store.
On-Line Store HERE
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox,
please subscribe below
please subscribe below