Thursday, May 1, 2014

Applique Quilts with Stampin' Up! Fabric by Patchouli Moon Studio's

  • My Latest Video on a Owl Card  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE 
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Retiring Stamps List HERE
  • Retiring Accessory List HERE
Hello my crafty friends,
Today, I have a project to share that my friend Daryl from Patchouli Moon Studio created using the  Stampin' Up! En Francais Background Stamp (in the retiring list above) and Stampin' Up! fabricI remember when Daryl ordered the stamp from me, I was not only excited but intrigued to see what she would use the stamp for especially since her blogs showcases a lot of her amazing sewing and knitting projects. 

She has become a great bloggie friend and a great source of inspiration and I know she will for you too. Please make sure to visit Daryl and leave her a comment on her project for today HERE.  Thank you Daryl for letting me share you amazing project on my blog!!  Big Hugs:)




Look at the background stamp don't you love how Daryl 
stamped it as the skin? I absolutely love it!!


WOW! these are beautiful.  Please make sure to visit Daryl for more pictures and details on how she created these appliqué quilts.  Make sure to also grab these fabrics on the Clearance Rack today for only $3.09 


Products for this project and the Weekly Deals 
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my On-Line Store HERE
or by clicking on each product below

11 comments :

  1. WOW - these are absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my little quilts on your blog Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Norma, your friend's work is gorgeous, very talented. Thanks for showing them on your blog, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are so amazing and gorgeous!! She did such a fabulous job!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma ~ you are the sweetest person! Giving Daryl a shout out! I will stop on over after my jaw stops hurting from hitting the floor! OMG these are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Those are amazing! She is very talented! It's a shame I can't sew! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just GORGEOUS!!
    I went to her blog and left bloggie love!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sweet friends for all the love for Daryl and your sweet comments!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It