- My Latest Video on a Owl Card HERE
- My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
- Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
- Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
- Retiring Stamps List HERE
- Retiring Accessory List HERE
Do you want the New 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog?
If you missed my project from yesterday you can check my Frame for Mother's Day HERE and my other Promotions Below:)
My friends, even if you don't fall under the above requirements, I'm happy to send you a 2014-2015 New Catalog and all I ask is that you pay for the shipping cost of $5.95 Email me and I will send you a invoice via paypal or just click on Buy Now:)
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox,
please subscribe below
|Get your hands on a selection of Project Life products before the new annual catalog comes out!|
You may begin ordering on May 1, 2014
Full Project Life line available: June 2, 2014 along with the release of the annual catalog
"NEW" PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS
With Mother's Day just around the corner, it's a great time to take advantage of these prepaid subscriptions that can be bought as gifts. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 -- save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 -- save $2 per month|
How It Works
- When you place an order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- You will then go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- Then you will enjoy your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
The Fine Print
- This option is available to current My Paper Subscribers.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they'll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- While not intended to be a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com.
- Take a look at the Paper Pumpkin FAQ for more information on prepaid subscriptions.
Lastly, don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack for the
new added items and while supplies are available. Order your
favorites today by shopping at my On-Line store.
please subscribe below