Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hurry! Restock on the 2012-2013 In Colors for a Limited Time!

  • My Latest Video on a Owl Card  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE 
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Retiring Stamps List HERE
  • Retiring Accessory List HERE
Hello my crafty friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I wasn't able to film my Monday Video over at my You Tube Channel, but I'm working on posting one Thursday or Friday:) You can also check out my Mother's Day Card using some retiring products on this post.

I just wanted to post some Stampin' Up! updates since I don't want you guys to miss out! Please visit me tomorrow for a brand New project for Decorate to Celebrate!





Want the New Stampin' Up! Catalog? Read all the details on this POST!
 
Stampin' Up! has New Weekly Deals at a Discount every Tuesday which you can check out at my On-Line Store today and good untill 5/19
#dawnolchefske #dostamping #papercrafting #stampinup #weeklydeals #craftsupplies
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my On-Line Store
 HERE before supplies are gone!

Click to Order
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox, 
please subscribe below
Enter your email address:





Delivered by

1 comment :

  1. Great info Norma. I hope you had a great mothers day! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It